Chapter 16

I Lost My Mind

Yuri's Dorm after school

Yuri's Pov

I am in my room now....feeling really guilty...sitting on my bed..... but this is for the better.... I know it is.....I can't be with someone when i still like...my ex girlfriend...b-but ...why am i hurting so much....i'll have Victoria soon....I know i still like her...and she likes me too so i-it should be fine right?...it will be okay.....i could feel my face getting wet....why am i crying....

Taeyeon where are you to hug me and tell me that i made the right choice?...it was the right choice to reject S-sica right?....but why do i feel so bad....like i lost something special and  one of a kind?.... I just cry my self to sleep maybe when i wake up everyhting will be better...

Week Later

It's Monday morning and it's been over a week....Sica hasn't even said hi to me...was i being to harsh to reject her....why did i even reject her?...oh yeah Victoria.....

I think what i feel for Victoria is feeling of love but for Sica....i also feel love.....

My friends weren't really supportive when i told them i'll confess to Victoria again.....

I'm about to confess to Victoria......is this what i really want thou? it is Yuri-ahh it is....

I walk up to Victoria standing in that place i texted her to come to.......

'Heyy' i say as i smile and try to push back my thoughts on the back of my head...

'heyy Yuri, what did you want to talk about?' 

'Ah w-w-well i wanted t-to tell you something..'

'Yuri-ah....come on say it...' 

'I still like you Victoria....please give us a chance again?' I know she likes me too..

'Yuri-ahh...i'm sorry but...i told you I already like someone....' W-what? what do you mean ?

'w-what about that kiss?' I ask full of confusion...

'What kiss?' You forgot already?

'The kiss you gave me that day we meet up at the coffee shop and walked me home...'

'Ahh i don't know why i did that Yuri...i just missed you and was thankfull that you and i made up... i thought it's a good start of our friendship...' I looked at her in disbelief ...is she being serious?....

'omg...i'm so dumb...' I drop down to the floor...

'No you aren't Yuri...i-i'm sorry for making you confused...'  could feel her drop down beside me and give me a hug...I wanted to cry.....no not because she rejected me...but...because I broke someones heart....a heart that Sica wanted me to have yet i made her feel like a toy....how could i do that to her?...

'No it's me who got confused with what i feel...' I really did once i heard Victoria reject me my heart felt at ease?

'Tell me Yuri-ah.....is it really me who you like so much?' Eh what doesn she mean...i mean no not really but...

'Eh?' I look at her

'I have been hanging out with you alot this week and i'm not blind you keept on stareing at that girl hmmm what ws her name Jessica Jung the popular girl....do you by any chance not have any feelings for her?' Did she really notice? was i that obvious? I couldn't help but to look at Sica.....

'Mhm...I do....b-but it's too late for my feelings now...' I started chewing on my lips about to cry....

'Why? What happened?' I broke her heart that's what happened...

I told Vic everything......

'Yuri-ahh you are such an idiot.... *smack* Sorry sorry but you are i'm being honest' Thanks victoria thanks for pointing it out...

'Whatever' i say as i start to get up...she pulls me down

'no wait...i want to help you out..' eh? really? how?

'Why? o.o' i stare at her confused as to why would she even want to help me...

'Because i once broke your heart and also i am the reason why you got confused......and rejected that girl, i also wanna be your friend Yuri i really do....' It's okay you are my friend Vicky

'Vicky you are my friend... i have forgiven you the very moment i-i-i have fallen for Sica..' 

'Ahh you are sweet as ever when in love buddy... now listen it won't be easy...'

'I know, i know' 

Jessica please give me a second chance...

Jessica's Pov

Ahhh....it's 3 weeks until christmas.....it's been over a week since my hear got broken....Yuri...no.... Kwon...i won't forgive you...ever...

I leave my room i'm done crying....it's monday after school i want to this week to start fresh...

I go into the kitchen and put on the radio.....G-Dragons R.o.d was playing ehh?.... I look at Vega.....'Aigoo little guy what should i make for lunch?' Afterall i didn't go into school today....I don't know i just didn't want to and the girls will be back soon aswel....

I find my self dancing and singing to g-dragons r.o.d with Vega in my arms.....im such a loser hah...

'I'll give you a walk after dinner so hang in there a little longer...' He wiggled his tail hahah so cute...

'Heeeey' I could hear Sunny and Tiffany and....Sooyung? 

'Hey..guys...' I say since they haven't seen me outside of school much since i have only been inside my room...They are all shocked kk 

'Jessi are you better?' I'm glad i have my friends in my life...The only thin g left...them and Krystal

'I'm all good...i'm so over crying and being a lost puppy....i'm done with Kwon.' I said proud of my self really...i am still heartbroken but i'll try my best not to cry and get better and staying in my room is deffinitely not the best idea..if i want to get better...

'Wooohhoooo that's our Jessica..' I could see Tiffany and Sunny cheering...

'Sorry Soo i know you are her freind...i shouldn't be saying things like this when you are here...' I look at her but still smile..

'Nah it's alright...i understand' I could see Sooyoung smile....

'Anyway guys i need help making dinner..' I try to smile a little more..

'Yeh we will help you just let us leave our bags in our rooms..' I'm left alone with Sooyoung...

'So are you sure you are okay Jessi?' I tense up but relax a little seconds later

'i-i-i have no choice but to get better Soo, she doesn't want me she made it pretty clear....i-i don't think i'll ever be able to forgive her..' I say honestly

'I understand... we will all be here for you Jessica you know that yeah?' I'm glad we are friends ....i like us the way we all are right now all together...eh? 

'Yeah Soo thanks...really for everything...ohh yeah i never really got the chance to congratulate you and Sunny' I turn and give her an honest smile...It 's hard to smile but Sunny is like my sister and im honestly happy for them

'Thanks Jessi and i promise to treat her well'

'I trust you Soo' 

'on it boss no worries needed' she winks at me

eheh i'm happy right now just the way it is....i hope everything will go back to narmal soon...i'll learn to live without Yuri there I'll just ignore her presence and after a while start talking to her...step by step...