Chapter 25

I Lost My Mind

Jessica's Pov

Ohh God i wake up so early these days because of Yuri...ugh...what has hse done to me?....I look to the side...eh FanyFany? I smirk

'FANYYFANNYYY TIFFANY!!!!' I shout into her ear..

I could see her jump out of her bed kkk so funny...

'Yah...! What is wrong with you?' kkk

'Nothing...i just couldn't take your sleeping face' I stick my tounge out on her.

'You are just jelly that i look like a goddess when i sleep..'

'Yeah right..!' I roll my eyes..

'So what's up? why you up so early.? ' Ehh i don't know.

'It's because Yuri wakes up so early and when i'm over at her dorm...i wake up aswel....for some reason...she has that influence..' I smile as i talk about Yuir...my prince charming

'Yous two are really made for each other haha' I could see the eye smile on Tiffay's face

'I guess we are.. ' I smile

'So what do you want for breakfast?'I ask.

'MWO? YOU JESSICA JUNG will be cooking today?' pft.

I just roll my eyes...

'Guyss Jessi is cooking us breakfast!!!' I could hear her shout as she ran out of the room...moron...... 

'Yah! I never said anything about the shikshin junior and Sunnkyu!....*smack*' Woah i haven't smacked her i na while...

'Oww! What was this for? they probably didn't hear anything' I nod she's probably right....*door open*

'Unnie!!!! You are making breakfast? I want eggs, toast and and um some some hmmm muffins yes let's bake muffins aswel...i mean please Jessi unnie bake some muffins...' omg...NO!!!

'No!!...no muffins!' I shout

No not the puppy eyes....'P-weaseee? Unniee' I look away...

'Unnieee pleaseee' UGH!

'Scones....SCONES not muffins! -.- ' UGH why do i give in so easly..

10 minutes later....

i saw Sunny walk into the kitchen....

'So what you cooking?' 

oh Sunny i want to tel lyou everyhting b-but i can't i promised Sooyoungie to do it by herself...

'Ahh just breakfast...' 

'I want some too ^.^ ' 

'What am I ? a house maind?' -.-* 

'Sort of' She just walks of and winks...this won't work on me...okay it willl but only this once..

'Whatever...You ain't getting no scones' lol

'You will give me some anyway..' am i really this easy ?

'pft.' 

I could only stare at them walking around and talking....Sunny..... I promise to be there for you..

I smile sadly....my thought drift back to Yuri...

Today is Friday right? Our last sad in school before we are off for 2 weeks...

I don't want to go in but....i want my secret snata present...Aigoo im so greedy but i do like to recieve presents...

I don't even know who i got....I wonder who Yuri got....and ChaeChae!! 

She is on tour right now so she can't really come to school. but eheh i'm glad she gives me a call every other day ^.^ 

At School...

Yuri's Pov

Omg i swear Sicaa........the things i do for you....i look at the present that i bought for her...it's Blanc&Eclare perfume and the trousers...i know she'll love these.

I love this girl...i want to give her all the best...When i think about how dumb i was before....i am embarrassed of my actions..

But now she's mine and  i plan on keeping it this way..

I wonder what her face will be like....

On my way to the classroom...someone grabs my arm? O.o

'H-hey Yuri...' Who is this..

'Will y-you be my girlfriend?' omg no...i have someone and you seem to be one of those crazy fan girls.

'N-no i already have a girlfriend..' I walk past her not looking back...i hate rejecting those girls..

I go inside the classroom i see Sica at the back just looking out the window...

'Hey baby chicks' I come up to her

'Mwo? What's with the lame name?' LAME! ehh ! not fair...it was supposed to be cute and all...

'It's not lame..'

'It is'

'It's not that lame is it really?' I look over at Tiffany who now was looking at us...

'Totally lame Yuri.' pft fine

'Whatever....i will call you baby chicks anytime Sica..'  

'Please don't now it sounds lame and embarrassing at the same time' she sticks out her touge....pft.

'pft.whatever...baby chicks' i wink

They had a conversation going on...until Mr.Wong came in....

I had to go back to my seat. Meh..

'So class i hope we all prepared the presents...' 

'Nee!' We all say.

'Please now go up to the person you are giving the present to...and once everyone is done please come up and get some snacks aswel as a drink...not alocholic just saying...' Mr.Wong saw me onece out with Hyoyeon and we were as drunk as ever...no wonder he thinks of me and her like of alocholics xd we even asked him to buy us a drink since he is our teacher and all...

Embarrassing as hell...

We all get up I could see Jessica walk up to Mr.Wong...no way she had him? No wonder she wouldn't tell me who it was pabo Sica...

I saw her walk back to her seat...

'Hey' I come up from behind her and give her a little hug..

'Yeah?' I could feel her smile from ear to ear...so i placed the bag infront of her..

'Happy secret santa baby chicks*smack*'

'OWW!' I look at her now infront of her..

'You are a pabo ....i asked you many time who you had and you always told me it was Gyuri unnie...' I could see her eyes getting teary

'Eyy don't cry..please?' i wipe one of her tears..

'S-Sorry it's just i don't usually get presents from anyone else than Sunny, Yoona and Tiffany.' I give her a hug...

'It's okay Sica....please be happy and open the present i want to see if you like it..' 

I saw her nod...all i could do was smile when i saw her eyes widen when she opened the present..

'Do you like it?' I ask i smile and close my eyes i couldn't control my self seeing how happy she was...

I was waiting for a response but all i got was silence...i was slowly opening my eyes when she pulled me in for a kiss....keke...she loves it...i knew it....

'Well i take this as a YES' I wink at her

'Yes it's a YES thank you YulYul..' She smiled at me...she has my favourite smile in the world..

'No problem baby chicks' lol her face went from happy to angryand back to happy hahahh she totally hates the sweet name..

'Yul stooop!' hahah 

'okay okay i will...for now..' 

'FOREVER!' kkkk

'only for now bebe..' I kissed her cheek and went down to get us some snacks.

5 minutes later i come back with some cake and crisps....she eats so much junk...i personaly prefer salads...and then there my gf would eat kfc and then go to mcDonallds as dessert...aigooo

I take a seat beside her...with Tiffany also being there to join us...

'So guys do what are yous doing over christmas?' Tiffany asks. I rise a brow..

'Well Sica said she is all alone this year so i want to stay with her and then take her down to my parents for a few days...maybe 2 or 3 nights..' I smirk at Sica she looks nervous for a moment...

'MWOO?! Sica you aswel? ' Ehh? 

'What do you mean Tiffany?' Sica asks

'You know...meeting the parents...i am going over to TaeTaes place for the whole Christams atleast for the first week of it.. I'm so nervous' kkkk

'Don't worry her parents will love you' I say

'Really? Yuri really? how do you know? !!' Aigoo she is begining to panic over nothing..

'I just know it. You are a cute girl and Taengo doesn't take girls home to meet parents unless she is sure that they will love her..'

I say

'So she took her ex girlfriends there before ehh...? i'll need to make a good impression to beat them i bet..' lol no actually

'Taaengo never took anyone home before.....she always said that she will bring a girl home only if she really likes her..' I wink at her

I could see her getting red

'Aigooo Sica look Tiffany's a tomato' I look over to Sica but her face is red aswel? 

'Sica what's wrong with you...and ...your bestfriend over here...tomato heads...' 

She is just quiet...what is wrong..?

'HAHAHA!' I look over at Tiffany and rise a brow?

'She is nervous about meeting your parents aswel Yuri' I look over at sica

*smack* i saw a fist hitting Tiffany's head..

'Shut up ! I'm less red than you...!' I saw a scary Sica at that moment...but i love her face when she is embarrassed so i'll just tease

'Baby chicks...you *smack*' 

'OWW' I yell in pain...

'I said stop it..' Now she is red habanero lol cute as hell

'kk never!. Baby Chicks.' I kiss her cheek

'Get a room both of you!!' Tiffany is ruining my sweet moment..or maybe not so sweet kk

'UGH...whatever let's get back to the snacks....look how amazing they look...'  Sica...why do you always try to change a subject when it's embarrassing for you....and you always change it to food?...I..I..I love you...my baby chicks!. 

'Yeah let's eat up' i say as i look at the both of them who started to eat already. I smile. This is amazing.

 

So I have decided to dedicate a whole Chapter in only Jessicas and Yuri's Pov because THEY are the main couple and i have a feeling i havent' been focusing on them that much....BTW guys don't epect as much of TaeNy drama because i love them so much i just don't like them fighting so i'll keep it nice for them :) Sorry ! Sunny and Sooyoung on the other hand are going to go through some stuff....it's all planned out like i said....and yes Yuri and Jessica yous will have to wait to see what i have in store for those two..i already have a very good idea..like i said Jessicas mum doesn't accept Jessica so we will just have to wait and see ^.^

 

I really hope my story is okay to ready since i can't read it from just the readers point of view i find it hard to judge xd

I'm sorry to only update a chapter a day but ....I'm still kinda getting over my ex but!...BUT!...writting this story and getting comments makes me so happy ^.^ See yous guys in the next Chapter! :D 

Here is my not so amazing smile for yous kkk...Yous probably think i'm inlove with myself at this point but that's okay...