Chapter 18

I Lost My Mind

Lunch Time

Jessica's Pov

'So Chae....how did you end up coming to this school?' I ask

'Ahhh well it's a long story but i want to do designing in fashion remember? And i need to finish atleast one year course in high school before i join any university in Korea so i have no choice...' oooh

'Well atleast you have me kkk...' I smile

'Yes i'm so happy back then when we were 6 and i moved out of San Francisco i thought i'll never see you again' She says as she hugged me

I gladly return the hug kkk i haven't seen her for so looongg Lunch Time

'So Jessi how's your life?' hmmm crap.

'I-I-I am happy' I look away

'You can lie to anyone but me...please i was the first one to notice and point it out to you....'

'point out what?' I ask

'You look slightly to the right when you lie..' . I forgot.

'Well okay...you win well.. okay i-i'm not okay..' 

'Will you tell me what happened? I'm sorry i did go visit you back in America when i was on tour but your parent's said you moved...' So they tell people i moved....

'I-I got thrown out ChaeChae...I didn't move....' I'm about to tell her im a lesbian omg...how do i do this?

'Why would they throw you out Jessinator?' I c-can tell her....i know she is someone i can trust....

'I-I-I....I am a lesbian....chae' I say as i look down...

'Really???' She asks...she isn't shocked thou why?

'Y-yes...' I look at her now confused

'Don't give me this look...i knew you were going to turn out gay at the age of 6 lol ....' 

'HOOW??!' I ask now i'm the one who's shocked

'Jessi you wore football shorts all day's and you always told me you wanted to get married...when i asked to who you told me it was a barbie doll....not Ken... I just had a feeling...' hahha okay so she knew

'well yeah that's all for me' I won't tell her about Yuri for now....

'hahah....Jessinator hasn't changed one bit...always continues to lie even when she thinks i won't notice...' UGH! Chae...

'I'll tell you maybe over a drink sometime?'

'Ahh yes...omo i have to go soon for my class but hey do you mind....helping me to find a dorm....after school?' Ehh a dorm...? well i think i know a place...

'How about my friends dorm?' I would have to speak to Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyo and Yuri first.....but....but...maybe they could speak to her..

'Will she not mind? i mean i don't want to be a bother....' 

 Silly....I would feel safer you being there with them than anywhere else....each dorm has 5 rooms and they have only 4 people so...

'She probably won't but i'lll ask her in class...' 

'Thanks Jessinator...' i wink at her

'How about you come over to our dorm after school to meet all of my friends?' I invite...since i do want Chae to make friends... She is like an older sister to me while Krystal is my younger and real sister..

'Sure i'll wait for you at the gates or your locker okay?' 

'Sure i say..' ahh seeing her made my day so much better...seeing some new faces it's amazing....but talking about faces.....once she left for class i saw Yuri walk into the cnateen....i could see her looking at me so i'lll just turn away...

Yuri's Pov

I walk into the canteen i'm only out of my p.e. class.....I take a good look at her......her the one that i lost....... it still hurts me but it must have hurt her like hell when i said those terrible words to her..... i should go and say 'hi' i want to talk to her...

As i take my tray....i walk towards her i could feel my steps getting heavy from the guilt...i get to the table and sit down infront of her.... she looks up and rises a brow but continues eating....ignored much?

'Hey' I say hoping for some sort of a response...

'Jessica' I need to say sorry

'I'm sorry...i'm sorry for everything..' I say still waiting for a response just when i was about to eat she stands up and turns to leave but...

'Don't be sorry for what you feel towards me...' She took it all wrong...i'm sorry for saying al lthose lies....i'm sorry

I'm screwed. I hope she forgives me one day... I'll continue to try until she forgives me.

As she leaves i could see her inviting my crew over to their dorm....i wish i got invited...They walk towards me...

'Hey'  I say

Everyone says 'hi' including Sunny?

Sunny are you not mad at me?...' I ask

'I am f**king pissed at you...but...you are also my friend and....i heard from Soo what happened...on your side...*smack*' OW. 

'What? why did i get smacked?' I ask Sunny as i stare at Soo for telling about my morning today..

'Because you broke my older unnis heart...and it was just because of your foolishness....now everything ....' 

'I-I'm sorry...I really am' I say as i look down

'I know...we all know....' 

'Sunny...'

'Yeah?' 

'D-do you think i should approach T-tiffany'

'Good luck to you....she curses you everytime jessi starts to cry...'...Jessii...cry? what have i done....damn it!

'I have no choice....i need her help...' I say honestly

'i'll not help you with Jessi...but i can help you with that....i'll convince her into talking to you? ' Ahh Sunny-ah you are awesome...

'Yess please...' 

'ok i will...' Yess thanks sunny thanks!

'Thanks Sunny' I say

After School

As i walk out of school I saw Jessica walking towards someone?....isn't that the girl Chaerin? the leader of 2ne1....so they know each other so well...

I could see her smile....giving that Chaerin...a smile that once was only for me....does she like her?

No...Yuri....she wouldn't get over you in a week time....Get real....but....but.....realy?...

I don't want to lose to her just because she is a celebrity...no i won't 

Jessica's Pov

Now we are here in our dorm kkk...they seem to all be getting along fine...

'Jessica?....Have you thought about changing your hair colour?' They were now on the topic of hair colours....hmmm...but actually....it's a good idea...

'No...i haven't but i-i would like to do it...' I say...

'Let's do it '! I could hear them all say including ChaeChae

'Chae are you serious?' I ask

'Yeah.....you told me you always been the natural colour?' 

'Yeah well...pretty much..' I indeed have told her that..

'Then let's go ...let's go buy the hair dye and do it tonight!' OMG no Yoona

'Yoong...aren't you somehow too excited?' I ask? 

'No unnie....HELLA yes!' 

'O-okay but i haven't thought of a colour....' I got interrupted by Yoona and Sooyoung

'Blonde or brown would go pretty with your face' hmm then blonde? 

'Then blonde?' I saw them all nod

'Well we will go to get the hair dye' 

'We?' i look at her

'Yeah me Sooyoung and Seohyuniee....' O-okay they planned this whole thing when i was in the kitchen to make some snacks i'm 100% sure..

'Fine go go....a change should be nice right? ' I ask with my eyes Chae Chae and Tiffany...

They both show me thumbs up and open a bottle of soju...omg those two are getting along all too well...

30 minutes later...the hair dye is here

'Guys but i never dyed my hair alone before what to do?' I ask

'Well we have' I could see Sunny, Tiffany and Chae say

'We will do it for you just go sit over that sink over there..' I could hear ChaeChae say

Okay I'm letting  3 drunk women dye my hair i must be crazy...

'There now it needs to stay like that....for hmm 40 minutes i think or 45...' I hear Sunny say I smile..

We are now sitting in a circle and thinking of a game to play...

'Ahh i got it...we should each go one by one and say something personal...' i could hear sooyoung say

'You are right ! that's good kkk we would get to know each other even more..' Hyoyeon adds

'after  few minutes it was my turn...hm personal...and something true...

'I-I got thrown out of house at the age 16 because i was gay...' I say they all look at me with their worried eyes...

'I-it's okay guys....i-it's really okay' i say as i look down...it's not okay and we all know it including me but we aren't going to talk about it so let's move on...

'Tiff your turn...and then Chae' I say to lighten the mood 

'hmmm ehehhe i got it sorry TaeTae for what i'm about to say....Me and Taeyeon do it alot even in school sometimes..' We all widen our eyes pabo....buahha

'ahhahahahha' we all laugh at the tomato head Taeyeon now...My friends i'm glad to have them....one is missing but...but...it's alright...i-i can live with that...

I was thinking about Yuri when *poke*....I look to my left....Chaerin...

'You okay buddy?....' She whispers so that only i can hear...while the others were busy still laughing at Taeyeon....i nod' I-I am not sure... Chae ...I'll tell you later okay?' 

I could see her nod....'okay it's Chaerins turn now...kkkk let's see what mrs popular here has to tell us...' I could hear Taeyeon try to change the subject and she succeeds? ...

'Well....I can't tell this to anyone but i think if yous are Jessinators friends i-i-i- guess i can tell yous I'll trust yous with this okay?' I look at her and see he rblush?

'Sure thing but Chaerin....we are your friends now aswel okay?' I could hear her look up and smile....still blushing like mad..

'I-I-I am in a relationship w-w-with G...G-Dragon...' WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

'Really?' they all say

'Yeah we have been in one for a while now...we plan to come out to public soon...' kkk

'I knew it' i say

'You did?' she looks confused

'I watched over you chaechae even when you probably think i didn't follow news on you....but i did every single one...i always cheered for you ^.^ and gdragon and you are wayyy to close to be just friends...even on tv....'kkkk i could see the whole group of my friends nodd

'Yupp we all suspected this tbh' i could see them all saying she was blushing so baddly kkk cute..

'Ahh i see i see...' Still blushing 

After 40 minutes of playing and soju bottles

'Guys let's wash this dye off for Jessica' I could see Tiffany drunk as ever... and Chae also omo.... she will sleep here tonight i can't let the paparazzi to see her like that..

'Yess'

After they are done and blow dry my hair...

'Woaaah Jessi you look amazing....' They all say Really? i need to take a look at it myself...

I go into the bathroom and WOAAAAH i look so pretty....Aigooo...so pretty am i being wierd for saying i look pretty? but WAAAH i do

'Do you like it?' I  saw Chae and Tiffany at the door trying to stand straight...

'Y-yes girls i- i love it' I I couldn't keep in my tears and hugged them two right away...'I'm so thankful for both of yous girls' I could feel them hug back....Chae deep inside i know you already suspect what my second problem is and i know this was probably your idea and i'm so glad you told Tiffany to help you to probably persuade me....'Really....Thankyou for being here right now...' I was crying because i was also a bit drunk? and because of my beautiful hair colour and because of Yuri?....I love those girls i wonder what the other girl whom i love will think of my har...i wonder...will she like it?....I dunno..and i probably won't find out...

My new hair. I need to put this photo on somewhere? hmmm maybe i should make an instagram account?...

I can't wait until tomorrow in school....i wonder what will other people think...