Chapter 1

I Lost My Mind

Jessica's Pov

Ughhh. The alarm clock went off again and again. I thought to myself, why did I even buy one?. As I got up from my bed I noticed that my dear roommate and bestfriend Tiffany isn't there. I look at the clock and it says 9:35am my eyes are wide open and I thought to my self 'I'm going to kill her for not waking me up.' As I rush out from our room without breakfast and run towards class, I run past people who greet me and i try to greet them all without loosing much time either. Once I make it to the class door I check my watch 'Oh !. It's 10:03!!The teacher will kill me.'. I decide to go inside..

 

'GOOD MORNING Miss Jung! Give me a good excuse not to put you down on the list of people who will stay today after class' Mrs Yang says

Ohh God have mercy I have been revising half of the night and i'm about to get punished for it because of Tiffany! -.- So going to kill her! 'I-I-I have no good reason to be late except of the fact that i have been revising half of the night Mrs Yang' Ha ! in your face you old cow!

'Then you will have more time to revise when you stay after class. Now go to your seat!' , I thought. Like really.

Anyway I walk over to my seat which is the last seat beside the window , right behind Tiffany and smack her on the back of her head in the process.

'Ouch! What was that for?' She says. 'Really? Really Tiffany!? You know I'm trying my best to be in class on time and you don't wake me up?!' 

'Stop talking the two of you, or Hwang will join you after class today' Mrs Yang says. As I role my eyes and give Tiffany that -We aren't done yet- look. As I take my seat I look around the class to check who is in and who is off.  I notice that the whole basketball team is off. Meh, those guys always are off because of their games.

It's our Breaktime. I walk towards the table and I was there first not long after I see my bestie Tiffany running with her food towards the table. Once she sits and settles down. I wait and wait for the perfect moment and *smack* ' Ouuuch Jessica! Not again! Once more and you are freaking dead meet!' 

'I don't know how about you but i feel so much better! next time wake me up' I said

'I did wake you up but all you did was turn your back to the other side of the bed ,don't remember?'

'You didn't try hard enough!'

'I hate you !-.-'

'I love you too, thanks'

Seconds later our pretty maknae arrives with her gf by her side. 'Hiii unnieeee >.< ' she says in her cute voice. 'Tiffany covers 'Use that voice again today and I'll tell Seohyunie over there not to cook you any food for the next few days' she looked at Seohyun and all the latter replied was 'Sorry unnie I can't, she's got me wrapped'. 

'God Damn! What's with everyone today? Is it the day of annoying Tiffany?' 'Yes' we all said at the same time. We all laughed out loud. We felt a pair of eyes at us and it turns out it was Sunny.

'What are yous all laughing so loud about? the whole canteen is looking'

'Because , Jessica and Yoona and Seohyuniee are bullying mee!!!' Tiffany  shouts 

'You know what? forget that i asked I don't want to know'

'pfft' Tifany decided to eat instead

'So guy's have ypus heard that our school basketball team got into the National Championships?'

'I have, Yuri won't shut her hole about it, I'm so proud of her thou it's her dream' Yoona obv. knows since she and Kwon are family.

'Wooooah that is really something! When are they playing the first match ?' I asked, I may not like Yuri at all but I do support the team.

'It's today after school' Yoona says.

'Are we going?' Tiffany asks. 

'Hell yes we are. How would it look if the most popular group wouldn't make it to the match?huh?' Sunny asks. Voice full of sarcasm.

'Talk about yourselves I can't make it today...Mrs Yang is making me stay after class today' I said somehow sad....I love to support our team to be honest, people take it the worng way because i'm always there and i tend to give off the impression like i want to be miss popular to alot of people. But the truth is i just like to get involved alot and i do really like sports even if I don't play any.

'And I thought you could give us all alift back to our dorms later on' Said Tiffany. Pff im not a taci driver....but okay

'Well i'll come down after the match and get yous if you all want, sounds good?' I'm an amazing friend YES I KNOW!

'You really are the best Jessi!!' Tiff says while hugs the living day lights out of me !

Finally the break is over and I have to go to my class. I hate Monday's because i only share my class with Tiffany until breaktime  and then i'm left alone. Of course I have loads of people who could pay attention to me but I'm not like that so i try to keep my converstaions with people limited. I don't want them to get the wrong impression of me, so i'm usually nice even if they aren't always as nice towards me.

 

At the match.

Tffany's Pov

Ehh I need to look for good seats for me Yoona, Seohyuniee and Sunny. Ahaa there I see the ideal seats. I run towards them, YESS I got them, mueheh, I eyesmile to myself. lol No wonder people think I'm weird sometimes. I continue to eyesmile until someone breaks my moment.

'What are you fool eye-smiling by yourself for?' Sunny had to ruin it, she had to !

'You know. Just. The way i saved us the best seats ever !?!?' 

'Okayyy....but there are plenty better seats there....' I couldn't hear her talk no more because the person who i wanted to see entered with the rest of the team.Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon. Wow why is she so pretty and attractive? God why can't even say hi to her? I'm so sad.

*smack* 'OUCHH, Lee Sunny what was that for?' I ask dumbfounded.

'It was for not listening to me and drooling over someone....waitt OMG..HWANG TIFFANY!....YOU did not ...' She was laughing so hard...I guess she realised...

'You...you..you...did not just sit here because it's the best spot to watch over your little danshin? muahahha' She was still laughing so hard and people started to look at us...including her...

'Shut it you idiot! -.- ' I say as i try to cover with my hand.

'Buahh...haha...hahah *bites her tounge*' ha this is what you get for doing this to me ! 

'That's all your fault..' She says while in pain. lol

I turn back to see what is Taeyeon at and then it hits me she has been staring at me the whole time.....OMG so embarrassing...I try to make a proper eye contact and omg did she just smile at me?!? Omg no way....omg omg omg. I think im having a melt or is it break down or maybe both....omg !! she smiled at me... but she turned  around right after...! Meh but she smiled yeeey she really did ! SCOREE for Tiffany Hwang ! 

I look at Sunny and she face palms herself because she witnessed everything...my melt/break down included. 

Yoona and Seohyunie arrive. With bags full of snacks for us. Just when they are about to sit down with us.

'Yooonaaaaa anddd Seoooo ! Guess what just hap...*blsadkklssa*' I covered again. This child is going to be the death of me i'm serious.

'Let's just enjoy the match, please?'

 

After the match

Jessicas Pov

She keept me in longer then ever in that classroom. Ugh. I missed the first match of the championship.GREAT! -.- Okay i guess now I must go and collect the girls from the basketball court. They texted me they will wait for me there after the match. I'm so hugry.....I haven't eaten anything since breaktime because i forgot my money for lunch in the morining thanks to my bestfriend. I finally reach the court. I look at the score board and see that we have won by 3 points ! I scream with joy on the inside while i look for my friends...There they are front row on the right. I wave at them and they wave back yess ! Sometimes they pretend they don't know me because they think they are being cool. Idiots! . What i notice next is...THE SNACKS!!!! I run towards them and grab whatever is left. With out noticing that we are the only ones left there in the court together with the coach and the two teams who seem to be backing up after the match. As we go down the stairs....*bump* 'OUUUCHHH! I got hit....!!!' I turn around to see who threw that ball at me and it was no other but Yuri. Kwon Yuri...

'Watch it where you're walking' Yuri says as she gets the ball and turns around.

'Maybe you should be the one watching what you are doing' I anwser back to the tan girl.

'Excuse me? This is the basketball court not a place for girly-girls like you' Woah. So cold.

'As you witnessed yourself the match was over so i't not supposed to be in use, and yous were packing up.' I fire back.

'Whatever barbie now get lost' Woah. Even colder.Pft.

'Fine whatever, bye' I leave the place....how dare she not even say sorry when it clearly was her fault....I got hit in the side of my face and my cheek feels warm already. I will probably have a bruise...I wanna cry it really hurt. I suddenly feel a tight grip on my arm, I turn and it's the girls with Tiffany.

'Are you okay Sica?' She asks me gently.

'Yeah I'm fine' I lie.

'No you aren't fine, look at youself don't pretend that you are okay when you clearly aren't.'

'Unnie why did you let her off? She didn't even say sorry !' Yoona not you aswel.

'Listen girls, It's no big deal i know she hates me.. and that's why she has done it'

'It's still not okay. She should say sorry.'

'Listen Tiffany please don't get involved into this, you know how much i don't like her and you also know how much she hates m. There is no way she will say sorry even if she should. I love you but please don't get involved this time?' 

'Okay Jessi whatever you want....'

I stare at Yoona and Seohyun and make sure to give them my -don't you get involved either- stare and they look away while saying 'okay'.

'Now let's go maybe have some Jajangmyeon at our favourite restaurant and then i'll leave yous off at your dorms, how's that?'

'Hell yeaaa!' They say and we all forget about whatever happened atleast I think they did.