Beach

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 36

Kei and Chanyeol also those jerks were sitting on the bench while facing the sun and Tao actually hide between them. I just remembered that Lay said Tao got closed to them since I fought with him. I guessed it was really true.

I gathered my strength as I approached them. “Tao, come here.” I signaled him to come with my finger.

“No way!” Tao shook his head as he hide between Chanyeol’s and Kei’s bench. I realized Kei actually wore bikini and she have perfect body.

“Come here when I said nicely.” I said in a pissed off voice.

“No! You’re going to pull my pants away later!”

“Yah!” My eyes widened in shock. “Did I ever do that?” I looked at him in disbelief.

“You did once to Luhan hyung!”

I mentally facepalmed myself when I remembered that incident at the beach with Luhan. I really didn’t mean to pull Luhan’s pants but it happened and I didn’t know that Tao still remembered about it.

“About that… how about we talk at other place? Why are you even bothering these peoples?” I told him as I approached him.

“No! You’re going to me!”

My eyes widened in disbelief as my mouth gaped when heard Tao’s words. Okay. That made me pissed off enough.

“You’d better come or I’m going to you for sure.” I gritted my teeth.

At that time, loud cough sound was heard and I turned was Chanyeol was coughing while holding glass. What is wrong with this guy?

And I took that chance to pinch Tao’s ear, pulling him with me but he quickly shoved his hand as I walked between Kei and Chanyeol’s bench, heading to him who stepped aback. At that time, Chen and Lay already at behind and prepared to attack and they quickly grabbed his hands caused he whined. “Let me off.”

I chuckled as I folded my hands, looking at Chen and Lay. “Should we him?”

Tao’s eyes widened when he heard my voice. “You’re crazy.”

“You’re the one who said I’m going to you. Why don’t I do it for real?” I raised my eyebrows as Tao’s face turned pale and red???

I actually burst into laugh when I couldn’t bear to see his panic face. “You’re ugly.” I clutched on my stomach. “Are you that scared?”

“No.” He shook his head as his hand pointed at my clothes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter