Hurt

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 40

However, I wasn’t affect by his scream at all as I folded my hands, smirking while looking at Kei’s pale face.

“How is it? You are lucky that your oppa found you real quick.”

Kei looked up as she glared at me without able to utter any words.

“Did you really did that to her?” A girl asked me, looking very scared.

“Um.” I nodded innocently at her which made the crowds gasped in shock.

 

>> PLAYBACK <<

I tied her hands together with a towel as I pulled her harshly into the bathroom. 

"What are you doing? Let me off!" Kei tried to pulled her hand harshly but my hand tightened the grip as my another hand reached out for a small wet towel.

"Just shut up. I'm trying to show to you." I smirked as tied the wet towel around , shutting her from talking. It's annoying really.

Kei quickly shook her head in fear when I pushed her closer as I the water in the tab.

"Why are you shaking your head?" I smirked.

"You are the one who want to know how is it feel? Gasping for breath... couldn't see anything... like your head is sinking in the water."

At that time, I hold the back of her head as I pushed it inside the tab that full of water. Kei is kneeling at outside of the tab.

As her face was in the water, I could feel that her head was moving, trying to get out from the water but I pressed it in more so she will realize that I'm not someone who she can mess with.

Around three minutes torture, I pulled out her head as I looked her face which already turned pale and she looked apologetically to me.

"How is it?"

Before she could react to my question, I pushed her head back into the tab. I keep doing around 4 or 5 times till I realized her legs gave up and she looked really pale.

After I stopped, I pullled her up. "Get up!!"

I pulled her up harshly as I threw her into the glass shower room and the shower tap and pressed the button cold water. I knew she won't able to stand up. 

"Now... you're going to feel how is it leave alone in the cold by yourself."

I said as I closed the door and took another towel and tied the door knob so she can't open it from outside. 

When I left the bathroom, I smirked satisfactory when I saw exhausted Kei was lying on the floor with water was showering her. "You're the one who ask for this."

>> END OF PLAYBACK<<

 

I turned to Kei and glared furiously. “A who doesn’t know to respect elder should be treated like that.”

“Yah. Jeon Jihye.” Chanyeol glared at me. “What the hell is wrong with you?!!”

I clenched my fists as I looked back at Chanyeol. “You’re the one who want me to my revenge, isn’t? This is how I get revenge.” I said in satisfaction. I knew my way was wrong but I felt satisfied when I saw how angry and worried Chanyeol was.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter