Expose

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 29

“Achoo!” I was sneezing when I walked down stairs and heading to the kitchen. “What is this?” I wiped my nose and I realized I had runny nose.

“Did you catch a cold, Jihye?” Jihoon came out from the kitchen as he looked at me.

“Uh. I think so.” I said as I grabbed a tissue and wiped my nose.

“Should I make you porridge?” Omma asked when I entered the kitchen.

“No. It’s fine.” I shook my head eagerly and smiled. I liked it when omma treated like this to me rather than we fighting like usual.

 

 

“They are so late.” I mumbled when I was in the car at the university’s parking lot. I was wearing boy’s sweater as my hood was over my head because I felt cold and seemed like the fever worst because I became too tired even to drive.

I rested my head on the steering wheel because I felt my head heavy. However, a knock on my window startled me as I turned aside. Tao was waving at me. So they already arrived.

“What’s wrong?” Chen asked me when I got off from the car. “Are you not feeling well?”

“Um.” I nodded slowly. “I caught a cold.” I smiled bitterly.

I realized that Lay was not together with them. “Where is Lay?” I asked the boys.

“I don’t know too. He said he is going first to class.” Chen answered.

“And even I come with Chen hyung.” Tao added.

“Oh.” I bit my lips nervously. My decision asked him to confess, is not a bad decision right? Somehow, I realized that I actually messed with his life.

We walked to the cafeteria before heading to class. A loud commotion in there actually attracted our attention. “What is it?”

I managed to pass through the crowds to see the one who became the main of attraction the students. “Lay????!!” My mouth gaped as my eyes widened when saw Lay and Kei.

Lay turned to me and he smiled. “I’m going to do it properly in front of other people.”

“Yah! Lay…” I was stopped from walking to Lay when Chen and Tao grabbed my hand.

“Let’s just watch this.”

I turned to Chen in disbelief. “Are you crazy? You know he can’t!” I glared at Chen as I tried to pull my hand but their grips were much stronger. I couldn’t bear to watch this because this was Lay’s fright. He hated became the centre of attraction.

Tao nudged me when I was looking away as his mouth pointed to the front. I forced myself to see front and I was shocked to see Lay with a rose in his hand.

“I like you.”

Lay shyly handed the rose but I was surprised when Kei actually slapped the rose away and it landed right in front of me.

“Are you dumb? Don’t you know I already date Chanyeol?” Kei glared at Lay. “You are real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter