Luhan

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16

I was in the car and currently driving to anywhere that I don’t even know. I just can’t face anyone especially my boys. This jerk Chanyeol just kissed my cheeks that I’ve never let anyone to do so. My cheek was ruined because of his damn lips.

Eventually, I was end up in coffee shop in Busan after been hours in the car drive through the beautiful scenery. It was calm.

I entered and took a seat at the empty table beside the glass windows. Few minutes after I entered, it started raining at outside.

“What would you like?” A waitress asked.

“Just anything.” I said and she quickly sent latte to my table.

At that time, a call from Lay came in and followed by Chen but I didn’t answer that call and I almost turned off the phone before the third call came in, stopping me. It was Luhan.

“Luhan!!!” I whined while calling his name.

“Something… happened?” I heard him was panting in the other line.

“Did you just finish soccer match?” I asked.

“Yeah. And I was shocked when Lay and Chen called me. They said you didn’t answer their call.”

I chuckled when I realized Chen and Lay must made a big fuss to that extended Luhan had to call me.

“I’M RUINED LUHAN!!!” I cried loudly, ignoring peoples in the café. Luhan was actually in the same age as Jihoon but I didn’t call him ‘oppa’ either. He was close to me like how close Lay was even he was older but he never acted like one though.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter