Savior

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

My eyes widened on the moment four guys came in. They were those jerks. I quickly stood up in shock and grabbed my bag. I didn’t felt like want to stay in the same place with them.

They were shocked to see me too and I quickly passed through them and headed to the main door. I guessed I really had to overcome my fear and must get out from the university. However, my legs were locked to the floor as my steps stopped in front of the main door because it was damn dark at outside without light were on.

“Ahhh! What is this?” I whined silently and I can felt stares from behind. It must be those guys.

I turned back shamelessly and sat back on the bench and I can felt cold hit my when I sat on it. I was really cold really.

“You are not going back?” Chanyeol approached me, sounded like worrying about me.

I glared at him. “Shut up and just ignore me.”

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows, somehow already expected this kind of treatment as he turned back and headed to his friends.

At that moment, cold breeze passed me and made me shivered. Darn.

“Chanyeol.” I tugged on his long sleeves and stopped him from walking away and I stood up.

I thought he was going to push my hand away but Chanyeol actually turned to me as my hand still tugged on his sleeves. “Why?”

“Lend me your phone.” I asked shamelessly. Who can keep up her/his pride when it involved life and death?

Without asking, Chanyeol pulled out his phone from his pocket, pulling my hand up and putting it on my palm.

I quickly opened the contacts and pressed the number. However, I was stuck in the middle. I didn’t remember Jihoon’s number. Argh!

“You… Do you have Jihoon’s number?” I shamelessly asked him. Chanyeol was keep standing there as his friends started playing, forgetting that me who is their ultimate enemy was there.

“No. But I have Jungkook’s number.” Chanyeol pulled his phone and scrolled something and passed back to me.

I looked at the contacts and found Jungkook’s number that he named as Jihye’s lil bro. But, my eyes locked at my number that he named as Mine. I seriously didn’t think anything weird because when we were friend before I asked him to put my number as Mine because he keep forget my number so by this he will remember my number as second number as his. But, I never thought he is saving it till now.

“What are you doing?”

I quickly pressed Jungkook’s number and turned away from him.

“Yah. Jeon Jungkook. Jihoon is there?” I asked when Jungkook answered the call.

“Chan- wait. Noona? No. Hyung is still not coming back yet.” Jungkook answered.

“Call Jihoon right now. Wherever he is, tell him to bring my wallet or pick me up here.” I told Jungkook. “I don’t care if he is in bed with his girlfriend or what. He’d better come here if don’t want I cut his balls.” I warned in pissed off voice. I just really annoyed to that extended I used bad words to Jungkook.

“But hyung-” Before Jungkook could say more, I hang up.

I gave back the phone to Chanyeol as he walked to his friends without words. I sat on the bench and just watched those jerks were playing basketball. I couldn’t deny that they were really good in sports.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter