Boyfriends

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

“What is this? You are still not retired?” I ran to him when the class finished as I hugged his hand, helping him to walk downstairs. He was using cane to walk but seemed no one bother to help him. He was around your grandparent’s age and he still alive till now. Wow. He’s such a strong man.

“Are you expecting me to die then?” Mr. Kim turned to me while smiling.

“What are you talking about? Of course not!” I pouted. I looked over at Mr. Kim. He was my old teacher in my high school. I really didn’t know he already become the lecturer. I guess it have been that long since last I met him. 5 years ago.

“Are you coming back for good now?” Mr. Kim asked when we were passing the kids to his room. I can feel the stares of shock from the students. What are so surprising about helping an old man?

“I wish it is.” I faked a smile. “It seemed that things become worst when I returned here.” I told him.

“You still can’t get over your claustrophobic?” Mr. Kim looked over at me.

“Huh? How did you…” I looked at him with my widened eyes.

“You probably didn’t know. But I’m the one who asked your grandparents to take you away from here.” Mr. Kim stated when you two arrived in front of his room. “Your condition worsened. No one can come closer and you just asked for help. Do you know hurt we are when saw you become like that?”

I smiled bitterly. “Really? I’m such a pain.” I looked down.

“Smile. It’s nice to see you are becoming better.” Mr. Kim patted my head. “With your family support, you will get over that disease in no time. Cheer up.”

“Harabeoji.” You felt really touched with his words. He was like your second grandfathers.

“Ah.” You looked to him when heard his voice. “I don’t want to tell you this. But I’v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter