Surprise

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21

“Omma.” I stood beside my mom, calling her name slowly. I just have two options. Break it off or continue.

Without looking at me, omma hold my hand tightly. “I know what you are going to say but can’t you do this?”

My eyes softened when omma hold my hand as she turned to me, looking at me. How on earth I have guts to talk about breaking this off when see her face?

“Alright.” I said slowly in depression.

 

 

“You’re not getting off?” Chanyeol asked when he sent me back to the campus because I had class at 1 and he didn’t have class probably since he was not getting off.

I glared at him and clenched my fists. “You are really not man of your word. I thought you are going to make me suffer. Is it by staying close to me huh?” I snickered.

“You already suffered by this engagement, isn’t?” Chanyeol turned to me while his hands on the steering wheel and smirked to me.

I pressed my lips in a thin line as I glared at him. Damn. Talking to him just made me boiled up.

I got off from the car and slammed the door hard. I wished it will break or what. Well- deserved him then if it happened.

When I climbed the stairs, my steps stopped when I felt a hand wrapped around my waist as I was pulled closer to someone’s body. I turned aside with shocked face but then I actually broke into smile when I saw that person’s face.

“When did you come, Luhan?”

Luhan grinned as he walked with me into the building. His hand was still on my waist and I already used to it actually. He was ert obviously since 3 years ago when I first met him.

“I’m going to save you.” Luhan chuckled.

I slapped his chest lightly as I frowned, turning to him. “Be serious. When did you come? Why? Without say anything?”

“Wow- you are loud.” Luhan pinched my mouth as I pouted. “I just arrived last night. And I come for you.”

“Yah!” I frowned cutely. “Don’t playing around.” I glared at him lightly. I didn’t knew why only Luhan able to see my aegyo almost all the time. Probably- because I felt he had more aegyo than me with his girly face.

Luhan laughed. “Just go to your class. I’m going to see my boys first.” He chuckled.

“Do you know where Lay and Chen class are?” I stuck out my tongue at him. “Tao is in the same class as me.”

“Really?” Luhan looked at me. Then, he slung his arm around my neck, dragging me with him. “Let’s go to see them.”

 

 

I popped up my head slightly in Chen and Lay’s class when I saw students were coming out from the auditorium. The class just finished maybe.

“Lay! Chen!” I called their name and I signaled them to be fast. Luhan was hiding behind the door because I forced him to.

“Why?”

At that time, Luhan came out and Chen and Lay was completely surprised with his sudden appearan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter