Missing

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 39

I came down when the leader asked us to gather around at the lobby.

“Why is it?” I turned to Lay, happily.

“We are going to for jet skiing and water skiing.”

“Nice!” I clapped happily.

At that time, Chanyeol approached me as his face darkened. “Did you see Kei?”

I looked up as I shook my head. “No.”

After Chanyeol left, I looked at his way with a hidden smirk. “You are the one who want me to get revenge right?”

 

 

“OMMA~~!!!!!!!” A loud high pitch sound was made from my mouth when we rode the water skiing. I never tried it before and I thought it wasn’t bad to try but now I was seriously regretted my decision. It was scary as hell.

My legs gave up when I arrived on the floor and so my hands because I was damn scared.

“Are you fine, Jihye?” Lay looked at me while laughing at actually. I was lying on the floor because I was too shocked from the game.

Lay and Chen hold onto me when we were walking to the next game because my legs were too weak to walk by itself.

“Let’s try jet skiing now.” Lay looked at me.

“No!” I shook my head as I sat on the bench under the rooftop. “Go with the boys.”

And yeah, Lay ride the jet ski alone while Chen rode with Tao. One by one they started to leave and actually left me alone.

“I want to ride too.” I mumbled slowly as I looked at the worker. “Can I ride it?”

He helped me to get on the Jet Ski as he explained how to move it. Actually, I didn’t bother to listen.

However, my eyes widened when I felt another burden were stepped on my jet ski and I turned to behind. My eyes widened when I saw Chanyeol was sitting behind.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m too lazy to drive. Go now.” He said as put his hand on the handle, trapping my body between his hands.

“You’d better get off right now.” I gritted my teeth as I uttered those words.

“Omma!”

I shouted when he pressed down the handle caused our jet ski to move forward and he was the one who hold the handle while I was covering my face with my hands when I felt the strong breeze.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter