Ring

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 38

Thanks to Chanyeol because our fight last night, I couldn’t sleep a wink at all because his words were lingering around my mind. At this rate, I might turn into a very very bad person because of him.

At that time, Kei woke up from the sleep and she headed to the bathroom as soon she woke up. Wow. Such a diligent person while I was here still didn’t bother to wash up. The boys probably were sleeping right now.

I was lying on my bed, staring into the empty wall. I was really in bad mood because of Chanyeol and also because lack of sleep.

“What are you doing with Chanyeol last night?”

The first words came from Kei after she washed up and dressed into bikini. Wow. Did she really want to get from the ert boys?

“When did I go out with your man?” I answered rudely because I just realized that she was using informal words when I was older than her.

I stood up as I headed to the washroom, ignoring her. When I want to wash my face, I just realized the engagement ring on my finger. Did Chanyeol realize that I was wearing it? He’d better don’t. I didn’t know too why I was wearing it.

I took off the ring as I put it near the mirror and washed my face before washed up.

 

 

“Ah! I’m hungry.” I said to the boys when they came out from their room.

“Let’s go.” They chuckled as we walked to the stairs. I felt bad for them to sacrifice their energy to accompany me but I still can’t get over the fear.

After get our food in the hotel’s restaurant, we decided to sit at the long table which were sitting by the students from my university.

“Aw. It’s pretty.” I looked up when I heard a girl said those words before followed by loud squealing from the girls.

The spoon on my hand fell down as my eyes widened when I saw the thing they was spazzing about.

“It’s same with Chanyeol’s ring. Is it your couple ring?”

My eyes locked on the ring on Kei’s finger that she been showing to the girls as I turned to my fingers. Darn. I forgot my ring in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter