New ship

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 34

“Are you going to be fine?” Jihoon asked when he dropped me off at the university as Jungkook helped me with my things for the trip.

I faked a smile as I nodded. “Don’t worry.”

Jihoon patted my head as Jungkook hugged me tightly.

“Noona. You’d better come back safely.” Jungkook stared into my eyes.

“Aright kiddo.” I messed his hairs as I laughed.

At that time, Chen’s and Lay’s car followed by Chanyeol’s car entered the parking lot and they parked their car. I turned to Jungkook when I saw Kei came out from Chanyeol’s car. She looked very pretty and cute! I couldn’t deny that.

“She’s still pretty like before.”

I quickly held Jungkook’s shoulder, turning his body to face our car as I forced him entered the car. “You’re going to be late for school.”

“Are you asking me to force you get into the car too?” I turned to Jihoon, chuckling.

“Like you can.” He smiled as he kissed my head. “Have fun and please think over your decision.” He whispered as I smiled.

I startled when Jungkook came out and he kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly. “Think it over and over again okay.”

“Fine kiddo. Go.” I pushed him away as he entered the car.

I waved to them as the car drove away from the university. My heart actually sunk when I saw them was going away from me. How was I supposed to leave in this state?

“Hi!”

I startled when someone touched my shoulder which caused me flinched in shock. I turned to see the person and a pretty brown hair girl waved to me excitedly. She looked like a doll.

“Oh. Hi!” I raised my hand, waving awkwardly- more like just showing hand actually.

“I’m Hani! I’m in the same class as Chen and Lay. I always see you hang around them but not lately.” She said as she blinked her eyes cutely to me. Damn. I thought she was younger than me.

“I’m Jihye.” I introduced myself awkward as I smiled. “You’re pretty.” I complimented her.

“You’re pretty too. Let’s be a good friend.” She said as she hugged my hand.

I just smiled while watching her action. She’s too cute and too has many aegyo. Perfect for Luhan I thought.

At that time, I saw Chen was looking at my direction. I pointed my finger secretly at her as I looked at Chen. “Like her?” I mouthed him.

Chen’s eyes widened as he flustered, waving his hand and keep saying no.

I was laughing at him before my face turned back to my poker face when Tao, Lay, Chanyeol and Kei were looking at me. I didn’t have problem with Chen actually but he became victims between my fight with Tao and Lay.

“Let’s go!” Hani pulled me when the bus arrived.

 

 

I sat beside Hani in the bus because she insisted me to do so but she sat beside the window.   I always sat beside window whenever I went trip with the boys. I guessed I’ve to give up my favorite spots. Now, I was really regret for keeping up my pride that made me lose something important in my life.

And yeah, I cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter