Alone

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13

“Are you really wearing that to your class?”

What a great morning. Been judged by my own brother the moment I came out from the room and entered the kitchen. At that time, Jihoon was cooking. He made a great husband-to-be as expected.

“What’s wrong with my clothes?” I asked as I eyed my own clothes. I was wearing straight cut jean and big sweater with hood covering my hairs. My hairs were completely hidden. “Don’t act like you never saw me in these clothes.”

“But still-” Jihoon just could only sigh.

At that time, I heard Jungkook’s voice. “Hyung, what did you-”

However, I raised my eyebrows when I heard his words stopped halfway without bothering to look behind.

“I didn’t know you invite your friend into our house.”

Jungkook’s words caused me to choke that bread in my mouth as I gasped for water and Jihoon quickly handed me a cup of milk.

Jihoon glared at me. “See. Even Jungkook couldn’t recognize you.”

“Huh?” I heard Jungkook gasped.

Then, I saw from my corner of eyes, someone was leaning from behind to see my face and I quickly raised my hand up and headlock Jungkook. “What? Friend?” I messed his hair.

“It’s noona?” Jungkook raised his voice in shock.

“Yeah, you brat.” I let off his head and slapped his tummy before sat back on my chair.

I turned to Jihoon and glanced at the clock. Wasn’t Jihoon supposed to go work at 7.00am? It was already 7.30am. “You aren’t working today?”

Jihoon shook his head. “I’m off today.”

“And he’s going to meet his girlfriend as usual.” Jungkook said lazily. I turned to Jungkook and smiled.

“Girlfriend?”

“Do you think I’m still single until now? I’m such a popular man okay.” Jihoon pinched my nose.

“Yah!” I slapped his hand away and rubbed my nose. “I know you are popular. But you heart are too picky. But, it’s great to hear that. Introduce her to me later.”

“Fine. Go class now. You’ll be late.”

I nodded and dragged Jungkook with me because he’ll be damn late whenever he met with foods until I dragged him away.

 

 

I was waiting at the parking lot for my boys but I went up and headed to cafeteria when I realized their car were already parked at there. My class started at 9.00am and I got half an hour to eat so I decided to eat first.

“Wow- who’s that?”

“He’s cute.”

“Junior?”

I was looking on my phone while my other hand was in the pocket. I can hear murmuring from other people as my thumb was scrolling through the pictures in my phone that I stole from Jungkook’s phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter