Avoid

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19

I knew my words actually caught Lay off guard when he unconsciously pulled his hand away while looking at me.

I stood up by myself and I looked at him. “Did you still remember that you said you got my back?” I crossed my hands at him. “Are you going to support me?”

Lay looked panic when I threw that kind of question to him. Friendship and love. How on earth he can choose between those two? But still, I want to know.

“Jihye-ah.”

When I heard Lay’s voice when called my name, I raised my hand in front of him, stopping him from continue talking. “Don’t say anything. I don’t want to hear.”

I walked into the court and pick up the ball. “I’m going to ruin her no matter how you try to stop me.”

Lay entered the court as he stand in front of me, preparing himself. It seemed like we were going to have basketball match against us by ourselves. “You’re going to hurt eventually.”

“I know.” I said while bouncing the ball. “No one is backing me up when she have so many guardians protecting her.”

Lay snatched the ball away when I was keep bouncing the ball. He bounced it and shot it into the goal while I just could only stare at him. “Nice always win against evil.” Lay looked at me.

“I‘m the devil and she’s the angel.” I snickered as I ran and snatched the ball from his hand and shot it into the goal.

“No.” Lay answered as he picked up the ball and walked to the center. “The revenge takes over the nice side of you.”

I chuckled when I heard his words and we started battled silently as I tried to snatch the ball from him.

I didn’t know how long we have been playing until we were tired and stopped. Then, Lay walked me to my house as I pushed the bicycle along while walking.

“Jihye-ah.” I turned when I already entered my house gate as I pushed my bicycle. “You won’t hurt her right?”

“I’m sorry.” I could only say that and I walked into my house without looking at him.

 

 

“Are you fine now my boy?” I chuckled when I heard Chen’s voice when he was touching Tao’s face. Really looked like a mom. We were in cafeteria. Eat like usual.

“Um, omma.” Tao nodded and played along broken family act with Chen. LOL. Who is the dad really?

“Appa!” I turned when Tao was calling someone at my behind while raising his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter