Caught

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 23

I had to wake early because my face needed to get make up for the engagement. Darn. My sleep was sacrificed. T.T

“Morning!” I raised my hands to Jihoon and Jungkook who were at the living room. I was wearing light blue dress and my hairs was let off and been curled slightly at the end. I wore light make up since I was already pretty with my bare face. LOL.

I sat beside Jihoon on the couch as I hugged his hand tightly, snuggled into his body. “I’m so tired and sleepy.” I mumbled slowly.

Jihoon just let me do that to him as he patted my hand, putting me into sleep actually.

I didn’t know how long I’ve fall into sleep until I heard voice.

“Jihye. Wake up.” I stirred from the sleep when I heard Jihoon’s voice and I lazily opened my eyes. However, my eyes widened when saw Jihoon was standing in front of me. Then whose shoulder I was leaning to?

I turned to side and found Chanyeol was looking at me. I didn’t know what kind of expression he gave to me because he didn’t look mad but didn’t look fine either.

“Sorry.” I pulled my hand from hugging his hand and stood up. Argh! What an embarrassment for sleeping on his shoulder. When on earth Jihoon changed place with Chanyeol?? ARGH!

 

 

The engagement party started at 10 and finished at 3. It was calm and peaceful because just certain peoples came since it was private party and I was really grateful that none of students from my university came including those jerks. When Chanyeol put the ring on my fingers, at that time, I was actually fighting with my own mind because I was thinking that I could jump off the cliff right now because the cliff is right beside the mansion. However, I managed to survive through my crazy mental thinking.

After the party finished, I went to my room to change my clothes. As I opened the luggage, my eyes widened when I took out the clothes. “WHAT IS THIS??!” I growled angrily because all the clothes were dress and it was damn short because the length is half from my thighs. I relieved in sigh when I saw jeans and loose shirt.

I came out from my room after finished changing as I was looking for Jihoon and Jungkook. I was thinking about dragged them to watch Luhan’s soccer match at Incheon Football Stadium because of my depression in this engagement.

“Omma. Where are my siblings?” I asked at my mom in the kitchen because I detected no signs of them in the house.

“They went out.”

“What? Out without me?” I whined. “They are so cruel!!!”

At that time, abonim came in with Chanyeol as I silently glared at him. Glare to Chanyeol of course. I hate him more really.

“What’s wrong?” Abonim asked.

“Jungkook and Jihoon left me alone.” I unconsciously pouted at abonim because I was really disappointed at Jungkook and Jihoon.

“Why? Do you want to go out?” He looked at you.

“Um! My boyfr-“ I stopped my answer halfway when I realized I almost called Luhan as my boyfriend in front of abonim. I might get free slap from omma later. “I mean my friend’s boyfriend is having soccer match today.” I grinned sheepishly.

“Chanyeol can accompany you.” Abonim said which caused my eyes widened.

“No! It’s fine!” I quickly waved my hand, shaking my head eagerly. No way, I will go to meet Luhan with Chanyeol. He will tease me more even though it was not true.

 

 

“What a pain.” Chanyeol grumbled angrily when he was driving the car with me was sitting beside him. Eventually, we end up going together because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter