Jerk

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 20

“Let me off, Park Chanyeol!” I tried to pull away my hand from his grip. However, he tightened the grip and dragged me to the parking lot.

“What do you think you are doing?” I screamed at him when we walked to the car that I used to set my eyes on it before. The same car model as Lay.

Chanyeol pushed me in and locked the door which caused I sighed in frustration. Chanyeol really didn’t know how to respect a girl and this was second time he was trying to kidnap me.

I crossed my hand and rested my back on the chair because I was too annoyed to scream or do something to him.

“What a joke.” I snickered when Chanyeol entered the driver’s seat. “Someone’s boyfriend kidnapped another girl in his car. What will his girlfriend think?” I smirked as the car drove off from the university.

“You never care about what people’s think though.” Chanyeol remarked which actually managed to silent my mouth.

My eyes were looking at outside the car and I really didn’t know where we are heading to. “Stop the car.” I said. “Go back and explain to your girlfriend. She won’t feel that good knowing about this.” I looked at him. I hate that girl but still I hate it more when a guy acted like pain in the and such unmanly towards his girl.

“She has to understand by herself. I already said beforehand.” Chanyeol smirked.

I looked up in disbelief. “You are totally a bastard for playing with the girl’s heart who liked you.” I said angrily.

The car was stopped when the signal was red and Chanyeol turned to me. “ Are you really angry about me being a player? What a joke. Just say it loud that you are mad at me for kissing your cheek, isn’t?” He smirked.

Damn. He caught me. “Yeah!” I shamelessly agreed. “You are totally bastard and jerk.” I glared at him. “You’re making those guys won’t dare to come nearer to me!!!” Okay. I was angry about that too because I realized guys were avoiding me. It wasn’t like I want to flirt them but it was annoyed me when he gave some kind of look when they looked at me.

“That’s just kiss on cheek. Do you think they even care about it?” Chanyeol chuckled mockingly.

“Yah!” I glared at him. “You ruined my perfect cheek with your lips!” I retorted angrily.

Chanyeol laughed and my eyes widened when he leaned to me and we were only 1 inch apart from each bother. “Stop acting like you never felt it before it though. We already had our first kiss, isn’t?” Chanyeol tapped his finger on my lips as he smirked before he leaned back and continue driving when the signal turned green.

I was completely frozen at my seat in that kind of position and my cheeks turned red. First kiss. I was completely forgotten about that.

“Damn you, Chanyeol.” I glared at Chanyeol slightly as I looked down and clenched my fists.

 

 

My eyes widened and I gasped when Chanyeol dragged me into the department store after gave key to the worker to park his car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter