Accident

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 43

It has been 3 months since I found out about Luhan. Since then, I have been going in and back from this apartment’s building.

“Will he eat this?” I mumbled slowly as I looked over the groceries bag that I was holding. I bought porridge and some food. I entered the apartment building as I headed to the lift.

I’ve been little bit comfortable when used lift because Chanyeol always popped up beside me out of nowhere and accompanied me even when I didn’t want him there.

However, my eyes widened when I saw Chanyeol was inside the lift when the door opened. That’s right. I forgot Chanyeol also lived at here.

“Jihye-ah.” He was shocked to see me there. “What are you doing here?”

I was flustered when I saw him at there. I didn’t say I was going to there and I didn’t come to meet him actually. “I come to visit my friend.” I grinned awkwardly.

“Who?” Chanyeol’s face darkened. “Guys?”

“Um…” I just smiled awkwardly to him.

However, our conversation was interrupted when a call came in on my phone. Chanyeol bought me one because he was so annoyed that he can’t reach me without the phone. I already rejected his offer because we weren’t having any relationship for him to do that but he still insisted to. I was avoiding about that topic ever since I found out about his feelings. And I actually forgot that we were engaged.

“Lay, why?” I answered.

“Luhan said he want to go rehabilitation!”

“What??! Really??” My eyes widened in shock as I smiled happily. “Wait. I’m at downstairs. I’ll go up.”

I turned to the lift but then Chanyeol grabbed my hands. “Where are you going? Is Lay staying at this apartment?”

“Yeah. He is in the second floor.” I answered. I never told Chanyeol that Lay moved into the same building with him because I forgot actually. “Let’s talk later.” I pushed his hand away from mine.

As the door was closing, my eyes widened when I saw Chanyeol opened the door by his hand as he hold my hand while his other hand on the door, preventing it from close. “I’m not going to lose you to any guy. Remember.”

He let off my hand and the door as the door closed with his sight was smiling to me. I sighed heavily when the door closed fully.

 

 

“How is him?” The first question I asked when Lay opened his apartment’s door.

“Look by yourself. But he told me those words just now.”

I walked in as I headed straight to the second room in the house. I faintly smiled when I saw Luhan was sitting beside the windows, listening to songs. My heart sunk when I saw the casts on his legs. That car accident caused Luhan to sustain injury on his legs and he couldn’t play soccer for the time being. It’ll take time for his legs to recover and because of that, Luhan was having depression.

“Why are you not coming in?” Lay asked me.

I turned to him when we were standing at the door. “This is how you all felt when saw me 3 years ago?” I looked at him. I was suffering too when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter