Incheon

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22

“What are you talking about?” I was flustered by Luhan’s question.

Luhan chuckled as he folded his hand while leaning his back on the chair. “Catch you.”

“Yah! What are you talking about?” I quickly shook my head as I waved my hands, saying no to his words.

Luhan looked at me. “No need to work up. What’s wrong with falling in love huh?” He winked at me, completely want to tease me.

I pretended I didn’t his words as I clapped my hand. “Ah! Do you know that Lay like a girl?” I tried to change the topic.

“Really? Who is she?”

Got it! Luhan already get into talking about other topic so I can breathe calmly.

“She is a girl in my university. Her name is Kei and she is…” I counted with my fingers about her age since I was really terrible with numbers. Sometimes. “… 20 years old.”

“Wow.” Luhan chuckled slightly as he looked at me. “Lay really goes for young lady.”

“I know right.” I frowned. “I feel old now.” I made a sad face at Luhan.

“It’s okay. Chanyeol will still love you no matter what.” Luhan laughed crazily. Damn. I really thought it was already end talking about Chanyeol.

“Shut up.” I pretended to hit him as he laughed to me.

 

 

“Are you really going?” I pouted sadly when we were at the Gimpo Airport to send Luhan. It was not like I can meet him again like this until I returned to US.

“Of course, I have to go. The match started at 3 tomorrow so I need to have enough sleep.” He tapped my nose lightly.

“But you just meet me for few hours.” I whined at him when he was hugging Tao, Chen and Lay.

Then, he looked at me before pulled me into his hug.

“We will meet again. Later.” He said as he patted my back. I thought he will let me off but then I felt his breath on my ear. “Take care of your Chanyeol too okay.” He whispered.

“Shut up.” I slapped his tummy light as I glared to him.

“I’m going!” He told us as he messed my hair.

When he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter