His crush

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 17

A guy who wore black shirt with his cap on and the mask covered his mouth was sitting in front of me. He was folding his hands while his back rested on the chair. I couldn’t see his eyes clearly because it was covered by his cap but I knew he was looking at me.

“I’m sorry. I don’t need accompany.” I said arrogantly, shooing that person away from my table. There were many empty tables and what the heck was he doing at my table.

“No wonder you are still single until now.”

I clenched my fists as I glared at that person. This was the first meeting between me and him and he was judging about my single status? Who did he think he was?

“That’s because I’m limited not cheap like .” I remarked caused him looked up, astounding with my answer.

At that time, I managed to see his eyes clearly and I realized there were damn big dark circles under his eyes. Someone came into my mind. “HUANG ZITAO?”

That person took off the mask from his face and removed his cap from his head and put on that table. “How limited my noona is.”

“Yah, Tao. How on earth you are here?” My eyes widened when I saw that person was actually Tao.

“I followed you.” He grinned widely. “That taxi ahjussi also become really annoyed when I keep bugging him to stay near to your car.” Tao laughed as he was thinking about something. Probably- thinking about that ahjussi.

“Why are you following me? Why did you absent though today?” I looked at him as Tao took a sip of my drink. We always share our food actually. Almost all of the time because Tao acted like a baby and I felt that I need to take care of him.

“I didn’t feel well so I went to the hospital. Hyung didn’t tell you?” Tao looked at me.

I shook my head as the scene this morning was replying in my mind. I didn’t get to meet Lay and Chen because I ran away after been kissed by that jerk. “Damn.” I cursed under my breath.

“What happened? Lay and Chen hyung are making fuss and keep calling me to ask about you.” Tao sighed. Probably feel annoyed with that kind of attention.

“So did you tell them I’m in Busan?” I looked at Tao.

However, he shook his head. “It seems like something big happened that makes you are running away from there.”

“They didn’t mention what had happened today?” I looked surprisingly at Tao. Chen got a big mouth and he always made fuss over small things. And he kept quiet about this? Good.

“Chen hyung already told everything.”

Okay. I was wrong. Damn you ChenChen.

I looked up to Tao because I knew he was staring at me. “I know you want to ask many things about this. But, can you do it later? I didn’t want to answer.” I said almost like begging.

“Alright. But…” Tao tapped his fingers as he looked nervously at me. “Do you hate Kei?”

“Kai?” I looked at him. Why did he bring up about Kai out of nowhere?

Tao mentally face palmed himself which made you looked curious. “Why?”

“Not Kai but Kei. The girl who confessed to Lay and Chen hyung’s classmates this morning.” Tao looked at me.

“That classmates name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter