Reliable

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

"Where are you going?"

The first words greeted me when I came out from the room. It was Jungkook’s voice. It has been two weeks since that incident happened and my mom has been giving cold shoulders since that.  And really, if something else happened again, I’m really going back to US.

I turned and smiled to him. "I've to go to the university. I already skipped classes for two weeks since I registered. I don’t want to get kick out.”

Jungkook quickly stood up. "But hyung is not here. How you are going to go there?" He looked at me worriedly. Wow- he’s really the new matured Jungkook.

"What are the uses of bus?" I chuckled lightly. "Stop worrying about me."

"I'm not." Jungkook stuck out his tongue at me. "I don’t want get myself into trouble if you get lost because you are just dummy especially about routes." He looked at you innocently.

"Yah!" I frowned. How dare this brat dared to insult his own noona? "Just go to school." I glared at him as I showed him my fist.

"I'm going." I told him before going out from the house.

 

 

With my earphone in my ears, I sat on the chair at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to my new university. ELITE University.

However, I was completely unaware that someone was sitting beside me because I was listening to the songs.

I startled when someone pulled the earphone from my ears and I quickly turned to see the person and chuckled when see the owner's face.

"What are you doing here?" I looked at Jungkook. He was listening to the songs using my earphone.

"Yah." I slapped his thighs when he didn't answer me. Then, I just realized Jungkook was in his school uniform and I couldn't deny that my own brother looked handsome with his hair up.

"I'm going to send you there first before going to school." Jungkook flicked my forehead. "Aigoo- why is my noona becoming a kiddo?"

I rubbed my forehead and gritted my teeth. "Who asked you to accompany me?"

However, I startled when Jungkook hugged my shoulder, forcing me to stand up and he quickly dragged me to front. Then, I just realized the bus already here.

The bus was packed with people and I turned to Jungkook with pale face. "Can we take another bus?"

Jungkook almost opened his mouth, probably want to scold me but then his eyes softened when he saw the sweats on my forehead. "Alright. Another bus will arrive... in an hour." Jungkook grinned awkwardly.

"How about school?" My eyes widened. Jungkook can't come late to the school.

"I'll skip school for today." Jungkook laughed happily.

"Do you like it huh?" I poked his tummy while laughing.

Jungkook grinned as he took out his phone and turned to me. "Should we ask hyung to fetch us if he's not busy?"

"No." I shook my head. "He probably is hanging out with friends right now."

Jungkook laughed when he heard my words. "What hang out? He even barely has time to stay home. Hyung is a busy working man."

Before I can say anything, Jungkook signaled me to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter