Mad

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12

We were hanging at coffee shop because I already finished my classes while Lay and Chen got another class to attend at 2.00pm.

“Wow- she’s seriously pretty.”

I looked up when heard Chen’s compliment out of nowhere. “Me?” I looked up brightly at him.

“Not you.” Chen stuck out his tongue at me.

I frowned as I leaned down to sip the drink which on the table. Darn. I was too lazy to pick up the drink.

“Noona.” I looked up when Tao called my name. I gave him ‘what’ look.

“Don’t you want wear pretty girls clothes like those girls are?” Tao was looking at something behind me.

I turned to the way he was looking and my face darkened. There were bunch girls wore really damn short skirt. Somehow, I want to help cover their body really. Darn. Their body wasn’t that pretty actually. It was just a shame to show.

“You…” I grabbed Tao’s hand, pulling him closer and stared into his eyes. “You wore it first and I’ll follow you after. You can rock it better than me.”

Tao pushed my hand away from his hand as he glared at me. “Shut up. You’re the one who supposed to wear girl clothes. Not me.”

“Am I wearing men’s clothes right now?” I asked at him as I crossed my hand, leaning on the chair. I was wearing light blue loose shirt with jeans and sneakers with too much insoles in it really. I wore high heels sometimes when I felt I want to.

“You aren’t. But, wear skirt or dress for a day. We’ve known each other for 4 years but I never saw you wear that kind of clothes.” Tao leaned to you.

I glared at him. “Just be grateful I didn’t wear man’s clothes. I can rock it better than you.”

“Try it then.” Tao challenged me.

“You really-” I slapped his hand furiously and turned to Lay who sat beside me for help. But, he was no help either. He just pretended he didn’t hear and keep drinking.

“I’m seriously will haunt that girl who makes this topic comes out just because she is pretty when she wears girl clothes and makes me like a fool.” I told them as I stood up and walked out from the shop. It has been 4 years with them but they never questioned my clothes and now all of sudden, they questioned about my clothes. I will haunt that girl really.

 “Jeon Jihye, where are you going?” Finally, I heard Lay’s voice when I already at the door.

“Hell.” I told him as I walked out from the building and headed to my car.

 

 

I was searching through clothes at the racks at the department store. What am I doing here really? Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter