Fight

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

"Are you not feeling well, Jihye?"

I heard Tao's voice when I sunk down my head on the desk and covered my face. I don't want to see them anymore. Not this time.

"I'm okay." I answered slowly. Tao was in the same class with me because I entered the university in the same year with him even he was a year younger than me. Sometimes, he called me Jihye or noona. Well- it was up to him.

"The lecturer already comes." Tao whispered caused me to straight up and looked to the front.

However, my eyes caught two boys who were following behind the lecturer into the auditorium.

I automatically lowered my head and felt like want to run away. Out of the classes in the university, WHY MUST THEY ENTERED THE SAME CLASS AS ME?

"So..." the lecturer looked at the students. “They are new here. You can help them with our studies that they have been missed.”

I thought it was the end. But then, I heard the lecturer’s words. “There is a new girl just came into our class right. Where are you?”

I felt like my heart struck by knife and my face turned pale. Darn. I raised my hand slowly as I forced myself to look at the lecturer.

Sehun and Kai who were standing at front looked at me with shocked face. Probably, didn’t expect I was still alive.

“Both of you go sit beside her.” My eyes widened as I stared empty seats beside me. Argh! Why did I sit beside these empty seats??!

As they made their way to me, I startled when Tao stood up and pulled me to stand. He pushed me to his chair as he sat on my chair. I was sitting between the stairs at the centre of the auditorium and Tao. The empty seats now were beside him and no longer beside me.

I turned to Tao and smiled happily. “Thank you.” I mouthed him.

Tao just winked and at that time, those guys already arrived at in front of him and they had to pass through in front of me to go to their seats. I put my legs to side as I made way from them. For a moment, I thought of tripping them. It’ll be fun, wasn’t?

However, I startled when Tao put his hand on my knees, preventing my legs from doing anything. Did he can read minds now?

I turned to Tao, completely surprised. Wow- he looked very charming though. As expected, girly Tao has his manly side.

Tao turned at me and blinked his eyes cutely which made me chuckled. LOL. This guy still not changed.

 

 

Finally, the class finished and I managed to survive through those 2 hours in hell.

I turned beside and found Tao were leaning on my chair and he was in a deep sleep. “What is this? You’re still sleepyhead huh.” I poked his forehead.

Before I could wake Tao from his deep sleep, a call came in. I answered the call as I rested my back on the chair.

“Where are you? Are you still having class?”

“We just finished. But Tao is sleeping.” I said as I glanced at Tao’s face.

“Wake him up then.” I heard Chen’s voice.

“I don’t want. What if he kills me from waking him up?” I frowned. I still remembered that Tao got mad to Lay for waking him up. That was seriously scary.

“We are in the class. We will finish in half an hour.” Lay’s voice was heard.

“You’re in class and you’re using phone.” My eyes widened in disbelief. “What a good student, boyfriend.” I chuckled.

I can hear Lay was laughing in other line as I glanced over my watch. It was already 2.00 pm. And a text message came in.

Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter