His girl

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

“Noona.” I heard knock on my room’s door when I was sleeping on the bed. What the hell Jungkook want in the early morning of weekends? He supposed to sleep until afternoon because no school.

“Are you still sleeping, Jihye?” I got off from my bed and headed to the door because I was annoyed by his voice.

“What?” I asked the moment I opened the door and jumped back on my bed.

“Are you okay?” Jungkook sat on my bed and stared at me who was lying on the bed.

“I’m not in the mood. Go.” I said as I hugged my pillow tightly with my eyes closed.

I really thought Jungkook was gone after I asked him to because no voice was heard. But then, I heard his voice. “Are you still using diary?”

My eyes widened as I turned to my bedside and found Jungkook was holding onto my diary book on the couch.

“YAH!!” I quickly jumped to the couch and snatched away my diary and put it under my clothes. “Stop touching my things! Just get out!” I didn't write anything inside it actually but I didn't know why was I feeling angry.

Jungkook quickly stood up and looked down to me who was sitting on the couch. He looked slightly annoyed. “Tell me using words nicely if something happened than getting angry to me. Why are you acting like this after you went to the university yesterday?”

I looked away when Jungkook got really mad to me. I knew he still mad for yesterday because I went straight to home when I already promised to fetch him up and I even turned off my phone and locked my room’s door since I got back yesterday till this morning.

“Is this related to Chanyeol? He is the one who caused that incident that happened 3 years ago right? That’s why you hate him so much when you two are really close before?” Jungkook looked at me frustratingly. “I’m so frustrated when you are acting like this. I’m trying to understand but I just can’t. Can’t you rely on me or hyung though? Stop treating us like we are not important for you.”

I just kept silent as my fingers played with the ends of my pajamas.

“Jeon Jungkook, stop it.” I heard Jihoon’s voice. I didn’t know if he heard Jungkook or not. “Come out.”

“I don’t even want stay here either.” Jungkook said harshly.

After Jungkook left, I saw Jihoon’s leg came closer to me and then I felt a hand patted my head. I quickly pulled down that hand from my head as I sunk down on that hand while holding it tightly. I was sobbing badly, letting all of my pain out that I couldn’t say with words.

 

 

“Jungkook-ah.” I came into the living room and sat beside Jungkook when he was watching television in the evening. He was watching Bangtan Bomb and he keep laughing which caught my interest from the room.

Jungkook still give me cold treatment when he didn’t replied to me.

“I’m sorry.” I looked sadly at him and sat on the table in front of him. “I’m just too selfish for thinking no one is here to help me.” I looked down.

Jungkook straightened up and leaned to me as he looked at my head because I looked down. “Do you promise me that you will tell me or hyung if something happened and won’t act like yesterday again?”

I nodded sadly.

“Good kid.” Jungkook patted my head and then he smiled. “And let’s go out. I’m hungry.”

I looked up blankly at him. “Omma didn’t cook?”

“What cook? She’s already at Jeju-do by now.” Jungkook sighed hopelessly.

“What?” My eyes widened when heard Jungkook.

“Omma left yesterday’s evening. I tried to tell you but you didn’t answer and omma also didn’t want wait for you either. Wow. There are only two women in this house but fights between you two are undefeatable.” Jungkook shook his head while looking at me.

“Shut up. How about Jihoon?” I fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter