Fear

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2  

I quickly turned behind to see the owner of the voice because that voice sounds… familiar.

Before I could see his face clearly, he already sat beside me on my mom’s seat.

“But, this is omma-” I blurted out and stopped when I realized he actually didn’t bother to look at me, a pretty lady who was sitting beside him. I’m pretty okay..

“Am I late? I’m sorry. Something’s up.” He answered as he looked at his parent.

I couldn’t stop myself from taking a glimpse on this guy. He actually looked HOT in his simple clothes and his black hair. I was too immersed when I watched his facial features. His eyes, nose and lips were perfection. But then, my eyes widened when something struck into my mind. This face.

“Chanyeol-ah. She is the girl that I told you about. Greet her. She probably feels shy to greet you first.” I torn my stares from his face and looked to omonim when I heard her voice.

Chanyeol. This name.

I pulled my hands on the table slowly as I put it on my laps under the table. My hands started to shake uncontrollably as sweats formed on my neck and back when I heard his name.

He turned to me and I quickly looked down.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He greeted me as I looked down. I can't see his face. And I don't even want to see his face.

"Ann- Annyeonghaseyo." I answered slowly without even looking up to him.

"You're pretty." I turned pink when I heard his remark. Wow. He is still same like he was before.

"T- Thank you."

I tapped my fingers continuously on my bag that I put on my lap. Why is omma still not coming back? Did she run away after dumped me at there? She REALLY can’t do this to me.

"Actually…" I heard Omonim's word. "The meeting for today is to introduce you two to each other. You two are getting engaged."

"WHAT??" I looked up in shock, totally forgot that I was currently hiding my face from been seen by Chanyeol.

However, I jumped in shock when I saw from my corner of eyes that Chanyeol was leaning aside to see my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter