Decision

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 44

“Jihye-ah!” I turned to face my room’s door when I heard loud knock on the door. I was getting ready to sleep.

“Why?” I shouted, replying Jihoon.

“Open this door.” Jihoon said while knocking the door.

“Urgh.” I growled as I jumped off the bed and headed to the door, opening it.

Jihoon was standing in front of the door with a big smile plastered on his face. He looked… crazy?

“Why?”

“Just want to say… make a good choice okay.” Jihoon patted my hand as he looked at me before leaving.

“What the heck?”

 

 

“Are you going out?” I was startled with Jihoon’s voice when I came out from the room. He had been scaring me since last night?

“Yeah. Why?” I looked at him.

“Nothing.” He shook his head while smiling happily.

“Okay.” I tilted my head while looking weirdly at Jihoon’s action. Did my brother really go crazy? Out of nowhere?

 

 

“Uh, what is this?” I looked on the sticky note on Lay’s apartment door when I saw it when I arrived.

I’m at rooftop.

I took out my phone and dialed Lay’s number. “Why is he not answering?”

Then, I tried to call Tao and the same thing happened.

“Is Luhan with them? He really shouldn’t walk much though.” I mumbled by myself as I headed to the lift.

When I opened the door, I smiled when I felt the cold breezes on my face. I walked closer to see the scenery of the neighborhood from up. It was really nice. “Aww, it’s pretty.”

“Jihye-ah.” I turned when I heard Luhan’s voice called my name.

“Luhan-ah. What are you doing here? How did you come with the stairs? Where is Lay and Tao?” I bombed him with questions when I saw he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter