Leaving

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 33

And yeah Chanyeol really get his revenge in his childish way.

“Damn!” I cursed when I was lying on the floor with food spilled over my body.

“Ops. Sorry.” A said that. I didn’t know who they were but I was sure she was Kei’s gangs since Kei was looking at me, smirking.

I stood up as I wiped away the noodles on my head. I grabbed a glass of water and I walked to Kei who was hanging around those jerks.  I spilled the drink on Chanyeol and Kei’s head. “Ops. Sorry.” I put the glass on their table and walked away.

Thanks to those es. I really got trouble in class for the smell. Tao tried to help me but then he didn’t because I sat at other seat, showing how angry I was to him.

I entered the washroom as I washed my head that were spilled by I didn’t know what was it but it sure smelled stinky. I thought of going home and change my clothes first.

“Mr. Kim wants to meet you.”

I was startled when a girl appeared out of nowhere in front of the washroom.

And I headed to Mr. Kim’s room with weird feeling. Did something happen?

 

 

“Are you okay?” Mr. Kim looked at me worriedly.

“Yes. Why?” I looked at him.

“Did something happen that makes you acted like this? You rarely fight with someone, Jihye.” He looked at me, showing his concern.

I looked down as my fists were clenching on my jeans. “Will this enough to make me transfer to US back?” I said because I gave up with my life at here. It has been few months I’ve been bullied like this since Chanyeol said to start real revenge. Lay, Tao and Chen already cut off the friendship with me after I said so.

“Do you want return there?”

“Yes.” I said eagerly. “Can you help me to transfer?”

“It’ll take a month. Can you hang in there?”

“I’m going leave around next week..” I looked at him.

 

 

I came back for class after changed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter