Talk

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 37

A loud knock on our room’s door stirred me from the sleep as I turned to Kei’s bed. We decided to stay in same room without bothered about each other’s life.

“Is she already dead?” I mumbled when I clearly heard loud knock sound on the door which more closely to her bed compare to mine.

I yawned softly as I rubbed my eyes, opening the door without bothered to look through the small glass on the door.

“Who?”

My eyes widened when I saw Chanyeol was standing in front of the door with his usual clothes. “Kei is sleeping.” I answered him without needed him to ask the question.

“No. I want to meet you. We are still not finished yet.”

My eyes widened when Chanyeol grabbed my hand, pulling me out from the room as he closed the door.

“DON’T WANT!” I pulled my hand as I frozen as my spot, stopping him from continued dragging me.

However, my eyes widened when Chanyeol pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket as he tied it around my mouth and he leaned down, picked me up on his shoulder.

“Yah!” I was shouting but it wasn’t heard because of the clothes wrapped around my mouth. I was getting dizzy actually because I was turned down and I realized he walked down the stairs. Where was he was taking me?

Chanyeol put me down when we was in the lobby. I managed to catch the time at the big watch hanged on the wall. It was 3 in the morning and no one there except the workers.

I pulled the handkerchief from my mouth and I quickly kicked Chanyeol’s legs hard as I ran back to the stairs. What if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter