Betrayal

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 30

“Just because of Chanyeol?”

I looked at her in disbelief as I lost my patience and grabbed her hairs as I pushed her on the floor harshly. Everyone was shocked to see my outburst.

“You treated Lay like a low life because you’re mad Chanyeol always with me? Then take that trash away from me. Why would I want someone’s boyfriend who is a pain in the ?” I retorted angrily as I walked away.

Then, I headed to Tao, stopping in front of him. He was still looking down.

Without any words, I punched him hard on his face which caused Tao lied on the floor.

“Don’t ever appear in front of me.” I warned him as I walked away.

 

 

In the end, I was end up in a room at the old building in the university because I was too tired to drive the car. The students rarely came here because it was old and there were new building for them though. This room was music class before. It has big glass for the students who practiced dance and also instruments in it.

I switched on the lights and I sat on the corner of the room . I didn’t care about dirt or whatever. I pulled my legs up as I hugged it tightly, sinking down my head on my knees. I wanted to cry but I already promised myself that I won’t cry anymore so only loud sigh was here in that empty big room.

Then, I heard voices.

“Hyung, did you watch that?”

“She becomes like that not because of us right?”

The voices came closer as I hugged my legs tightly. I didn’t know who that was.

“Uh? Did someone take over our place?”

A creak sounds from the door, signaling there was someone opened the door which made me looked up with my horrible face. I felt my body became so cold and my fever was getting worst than before.

My eyes wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter