oo7

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

“Lunch”

 

Dana winced, she took out a sunglasses from her bag before wore it. She silently cursed herself, why would she choose Jeju Island from all the places she can go. Especially in July, when the weather was so hot and the sunshine was so bright that potentially made her skin tanned.

And the worse-part was she went there in the beginning of the summer break. The hotel that Jackson booking was still three days later –although she would stay at another hotel for the past week, she didn’t want to stay at the same hotel with Sarah- and she can’t find an empty room although she already went to ten different hotels. She then decided to search for a room at smaller hotel, and what’s so funny? She met Mark. With his two annoying little sister and brother.

Dana took a deep breath before standing and walked back to the hotel, pulled off her sunglasses at the way to her room. She winced when she saw Mark standing in front of his room –her room just across Mark-

“Oh, Hey Mark” She smiled toward Mark –he already saw her, and it’s rude to just pretending to not see him-

“Want to have a lunch together?” Dana blankly blink at him when Mark said the words, she didn’t presuming Mark to invite her. Recalled the fact they’re so awkward after ten years didn’t cross a path –well, Dana felt awkward, she didn’t over the fact she so crazy about Mark back then-

“Y-yeah… sure, give me a second” Dana nodded her head before entered her room to change her clothes in to something else more polite –she just wearing a short short with a T-shirt that just covered half of her upper body-

When Dana came out with a jeans and shirt, she saw Mark talking with a girl and a boy. Dana blinked for a few times, stared at Joey and Chris that already grew up. Their face didn’t changes that much, just look older from ten years ago.

“Well, you guys didn’t able to know her this morning, but maybe you remember her. This is Dana, my classmate at high school” Mark scratched the back of his nape, stared at Joey and Chris that throwing Dana a suspicious gaze.

“And Dana, this Joey and Chris… you remember them right?” Dana nodded her head before smiled at Joey and Chris, made them even more suspicious toward Dana.

“Hello there, you guys maybe barely remember me, when you’re younger… you didn’t even let me come near Mark even just a meter” Dana then winced when she recollect her memories about the twin years ago, she just remember one thing about them, they’re so annoying.

“Well, there’s just one Mark classmate that I remembered. She’s Mark fan, and really crazy over him” Chris said slowly, she then turned her gaze to Joey before tilted her head to the side. “Right?”

“Oh Yeah! The one that shamelessly kissed Mark when graduation!” Joey flicked his fingers, a memories flashed in his head that made Dana once again winced at her spot. She silently cursed herself for that, how can she be more stupid back then?

Mark clearing his throat, made the three persons in front of him turned their gaze toward him –although he avoiding Dana eyes, he can remember the incident quite well and it’s made him felt… weird-. He then smiled before locked his and Joey room’s door.                                                 

“So… let’s go”

~

 

“You’re a surgeon? That’s cool!” Joey brightly smiled at Dana, while she just nodded her head and eating her salad. “Thank you”

“You’re so pretty and has a good job, what can I do to be your boyfriend –wait, you’re single right?” Dana choked at her spot when she heard Joey words, she then grabbed her tomato juice before drink it slowly.

“Wow, slow down Joey, you’re scaring her” Mark chuckled at his seat, while his sister just stared at her twin dumbfounded.

“If you considering single as a girl with no boy expect her annoying best friends then maybe I am” Dana blankly said toward Joey, she wondering to herself, how can the annoying little boy she knew become a casanova.

“asa! What’s your type?” Joey leaned his head at his palms, dreamingly stared at Dana that sitting across him. His action made Chris want to threw up, she knew that her twin was known as a flirty, but she didn’t know that he’s that bad until he flirt with someone who older than him by ten years.

“Hey Joey, when you’re just ten, you said that Dana wasn’t that pretty” Mark mockingly said at his brother while eating his fries, Joey just blankly blinked at him and then tilted his head.

“I said that? Then maybe I blind back then, how can I think someone as pretty as Dana noona ugly?” Dana once again choked,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter