o28

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28

“Slowly”

 

 

Mark bit his lower lips, replayed the scene from an hour ago again and again. The words ‘Happy birthday, Ahyoung-ah’ kept played on his mind that made his head hurts. He was her husband yet he didn’t know the most basic knowledge about the girl. He felt bad. Although maybe it was his fault, he was the one that said he was serious with this marriage thing, but he never trying to open up himself nor getting to know Dana. Mark felt really guilty, Dana even getting hurt because of him.

“…Sir, your breakfast” Mark blinked for several times when the waiters patted his shoulder, he lifted up his chin, stared at a young man that standing before his table with a tray on his hands. Mark went to the hospital cafeteria for breakfast, the guy –that claimed his name was Bang Yongguk- offered –more likely determined- to accompany Dana eating her breakfast.

“Thank you” Mark say slowly, showed a thin smile. He then started to eat his breakfast though his mind still at the same exact topic.

Mark phone’s ringtone made Mark once again awakened from his own world, he pulled his phone from his pocket, stared at the calling id before took a long sigh.

“Hello” The man lazily answered the phone, leaned his chin on his free palm.

“Mark! Why didn’t you tell me that Dana noona got into accident?” Joey voice sounded loud and clear, for a second made Mark focused on his brother.

“Are all the teachers already knew it?” Mark asked instead, making Joey groaned in the other hand.

“Urgh, Yeah, It’s all over the place. They would visit her this early morning if not the fact you didn’t tell which hospital exactly”

“That would be really crowded and it’s bad for the patient” The older man tried to made excuse that the other teachers or Dana’s students shouldn’t visited her, he didn’t know, but his feeling said that today wasn’t a good day at all even though it was her birthday, Dana wasn’t even as bratty as usually. That’s weird.

“And you’re not the one that faced these wolves. I didn’t even hear from you directly but from Saeron and the girls, you bad brother” Joey whined cutely from the other side, imagined himself trying to explained why his classmate or teachers shouldn’t visited their new biology teacher that got herself into an accident in the middle of the night and when they were in a school trip.

“Just say that Dana’s fine, she got a broken arm but everything beside is fine. And I’ll call Vice Head-master so that you didn’t have any trouble. Oh, tell dad about the accident when you arrived tonight, me and Dana would stay for another night or so. He’ll be so worried if he knew it, that old man like Dana more than he like me”

“I like Dana noona more than I like you, Tuan Seonsaeng-nim” Joey said in flat tone before ended the call in annoyed, but then he didn’t voiced his disagreement.

Mark sighed before called his annoying Vice Head-master, Mr. Kang.

~

 

“Where’s your friend?” Mark asked while tilted his head, he just finished his breakfast when he found Dana’s room empty from any visitor.

“Friend?” Dana raised one of her brow, thinking for a few seconds before understand who Mark mean.

“You mean Yongguk oppa?” Mark nodded while took a seat beside Dana’s patient bed.

“He went for a breakfast, you didn’t meet him on the way here?”

Mark shook his head lightly, he then folded his arms on the bed, biting his lower lips with wrinkle all over his forehead.

“Are you hurt?” Dana asked softly, putting her palm on Mark temple that made the man slightly winced.

“I’m fine, why you think so?” Mark slowly putting down Dana hand, putted it between his palms.

“You’re not as noisy as usual, and what’s with that wrinkles? Ckckck, you would aging ten years faster that way, Mr. Tuan” The man showed Dana his thin smile, leaned his head on one of his palm, while his other hand playing with Dana healthy hand.

“Nothing much, just you got hurt in a blink of an eye, and that I’m really bad at this. How could you don’t tell me that today was your birthday?” At Mark words, Dana twitched unc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter