o10

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10

“Desperate”

 

“Dad really mad at you” Dana tilted up her face, looked at Sarah that standing in front of her. Today was the day of the seminar, she was sitting at the waiting room when Sarah approach her.

“I’m not surprised” Dana said flatly, returned her gaze toward her phone.

“Ya, Dan Ahyoung” Sarah raised her tone, felt annoyed at her stepsister, and then threw her body at the sofa in front of Dana. She then leaned herself toward Dana before grabbed Dana phone from the girl hands. Made her step-sister glared at her.

“Sarah Yu!”

“I’m a Cho, if you forget” Sarah flatly said, already get used to Dana called her Yu when she felt annoyed.

“And dr. Park was coming to this seminar” The words caught Dana attention, she then stared at Sarah in horror.

“You’re not talking about the Parks that Father set up a blind date with me right?”

“What do you expect?” Sarah shrugged, her relationship with her step-sister wasn’t great. They always spit words to each other, but then, there’s nothing harm in that. And Sarah always thought that teasing the younger girl was brought her so much fun.

“You’re kidding” Sarah smiled at Dana, she then threw Dana phone at the girl before standing from her seat. “Ah, one more thing” Sarah stopped midway, she tilted her head before looking at Dana in sympathy. “Stay away from Kyuhyun-ssi when you’re back, he really angry with you” Sarah once again threw not so genuine smile at Dana and then completely disappear from Dana eyes.

Dana sighed, looked at her watch before standing from her seat. The seminar will started in ten minutes and she didn’t want to late. It was not like she excited, she just didn’t want to be the center of attention.

Dana just walked in the hallway of the hotel when she felt an arm wrapped around her shoulder. “noona!” An excited voice made Dana tilted her head to the side, looked at a man that taller than her. His cute smile made her blinked because of surprise.

“Bogummy?” Dana slowly said, stared at the younger boy in shock. She never imagined to meets him here.

“Why are you here?” Dana once again blinked at the man when what she can saw was a smile. Bogum then tilted his head, stared at Dana confused face with a hurt feeling –Dana knew that it was just an act- He dramatically putted his palms at his upper chest, gave the older girl a fallen kind-of face. “You’re not happy to see me? I’m hurt noona”

“Don’t exaggerate, you know it’s not what I mean” Dana coldly said, already aware of the boy immatureness.

“Eii… you’re no fun, but noona, are you and hyung back together?” Dana blinked for several times, trying to understand Bogum words.

“What do you mean?” Dana stared at Bogum seriously, made the boy confusedly looked at her.

“Aren’t you and hyung back together? I have a photo-shoot in here and then Dad called me that hyung and you also in here, what made me confused was he said to meet my sister-in-law”

“Don’t tell me…” Dana mumbled to herself, she never thought that the Parks that her father always talking about was that Parks. Her ex-boyfriend family.

“I know that you like me, but noona, going back with my brother wasn’t a good choice. You know him very well, aren’t you?” Bogum didn’t stop with his words, he made Dana felt headache. Her father wouldn’t set up a marriage with that man right?

“Bogummy, I think I want to threw up” Dana stretched her hand, grabbed Bogum sleeve tightly, she then stared at the man in front of her with unexplained eyes gazed.

~

 

Bogum and her always close.

They’re knew each other when Dana started dating his brother, Bogum was so cute that Dana slowly thought that he was her long lost younger brother. His brother, Park Jihoon and Dana dated for a year, she blindly liked that boy back then until she didn’t aware that Jihoon was two-timed her. She found out the hard way. Since then, she never talked to Jihoon ever again. But, strangely, her relationship with Bogum never changes.

“Huh… Jackson would be mad at me if he know that I ditching his seminar” Dana slowly slurped her drink. Stared at Bogum while lift up her eye brow.

“Wuaa... You’re still with Jackson?”

“We’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter