o32

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 32

“Confused”

 

 

A loud painful slap was heard seconds later, Dana glared at the guy in front of her with piercing gaze, while the guy just laughed it out.

“Ouch Noona, talk about fierceness” The guy laughed so annoyingly that made Dana’s frown deeper. She was about to say something when the door of the room opened for the third time. She stared at her mother that standing by the door with a huge smile plastered on her face. Her husband was beside her, with their little son.

“Ahyoung! It’s great to officially meet you as your step-father” The middle-aged man clapped his palms once, he was smiling pleasantly.

Dana silently growled, giving one last glare at the guy that suddenly kissed her out of nowhere before putted on a smile.

She silently took Mark’s hand under the table, making the man awakened from his shock. Mark slightly glanced at his side, sighed before pulled off his hand from Dana, making the girl stay stilled on her seat.

“Long times no see, Mr. Kim” Dana greeted.

“Haha, it’s been a while. Ah, Jongin already here” Mr. Kim gently smiled at them, he chuckled slightly when he saw his oldest son happily sat beside Dana.

“Jongin still the same, right? He adores you since forever” Mr. Kim commented while tugged his wife and his youngest son hand, gesturing them to takea seat.

Dana bit her lower lips, glared at the said guy.

“Oh my, what happened with your arm?” Mr. Kim asked with a concerned look, Dana just shook her head with a polite smile.

“Just a minor accident, it’ll heal in few weeks, no need to worry Mr. Kim”

Mr. Kim was her neighbor. He was a single parent back then, and his house just beside the Dans family. He was a cheerful man, happily welcomed her family when they first moving on the neighborhood.

Dana liked him, she just hated his son, Kim Jongin.

Jongin or Kai –he like to say- was several years younger than her. She was annoyed when he always followed her around. It wasn’t even tolerable by the time he entered high school, that guy just freaking annoying. He even visited her on Hong Kong for several times a year. And though Dana didn’t visit or ever bothered with her mother life, she knew that they were became family, though she didn’t acknowledge it, he wasn’t a family. It didn’t change a thing, Kim Jongin’s crush on her wasn’t disappear.

He totally slipped of her mind since she last met him last year, really.

“Jonghan-ah, say hello to your sister” Dana’s mother slowly said, making the eight years old moved his attention at Dana.

Dana silently sighed, it was her first time met Jonghan. She wasn’t felt that good.

“Hello, my name is Kim Jonghan” The little child bowed his head, smiled at Dana that just blankly stared at him.

Mark coughed lightly, stole a gaze at Dana before staring at his wife half-brother.

“Hello there, I’m Mark Tuan, and this is your sister, Dan Ahyoung. It’s nice to meet you, Jonghan” Mark smiled at the little guy, his sudden voice made the whole room attention on him.

“Ehem, I’m surprised you’re accompanying Dana for this family dinner” Dana’s mother tilted her head at side slightly, stared at Mark with an almost expressionless face.

“He is my husband, my family” Dana said instantly, she was frowned while stared at her mother unpleasantly.

“I think you’re just trying to fool me” Dana’s mother moved her attention at Dana, a gentle smile was plastered on her face.

“For what? I don’t get any benefit for lying”

Her step-brother stared at her before glanced at Mark Tuan, the said husband. He was surprised, Dana wasn’t someone who would tied the knot this early, and considering his heart broke into piece was an underestimate.

“Dan Ahyoung”

Mr. Kim putted his hand on top his wife, gently smiled at Dana before nodded his head.

“That’s good, though you should invited us or at least your mother on your wedding, Ahyoung”

“Nah, didn’t want any unpleasantness getting on the way of the supposed happy wedding, right?” Mark stared at Dana in surprise, he stole a gaze or two at the couple in front of him, and they looked hurt.

“Dan Ah Young” Mark said her name warningly, he nervously letting out a forced chuckle while offering his sweet smile.

“Don’t mind her, she was just upset that I postponed the wedding till she at least contacting her parents properly. Dana wasn’t lying when she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter