o35

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 35

“Best Friend”

 

 

Dana slowly pulled her arm when the two idols disappeared from their eyes, she was about to go silently until Mark called her name.

“Dan Ahyoung”

The blonde head bit her lower lips before gave Mark her sweetest smile. “Don’t you forget we have a plane to catch?”

“We still have a plenty of time” Mark said without missing a beat, his brow raised in amusement. “So, how could you found me? Are you tailing me?”

“How can you be so self-centered? It was a coincidence! I just want to have this fangirling time until I saw you with some brunette who turned out to be your ex!” Dana frowned unpleasantly, her cheek puffed out in annoyed.

Mark stared at her for a few seconds before chuckled while tilted his head slightly, amused with the whole situation.

“It’s not funny!” Dana said when she didn’t get any serious response from the man in front of her. They started to get weird stares from the passersby since Dana yelled in foreign language.

“Are you jealous? I just notice, but you turned really quiet and then burst out in anger later, it's the same when you met my friends from college a few days ago” Mark commented with a teasing smile, he ruffled Dana’s hairs while he saw her cheeks slowly turned red.

“I’m not!”

Mark once again chuckled, before he could said anything else to tease Dana, the girl already beat him with a comeback that made him silent.

“At least I’m not the one who kissed someone out of nowhere when I get jealous” Dana said with a smirk before turned around and left Mark who still frozen on his spot.

It was seconds later when Dana could felt another presence beside her, she didn’t have to look to know that it was Mark Tuan.

“That’s mean you are admitting that you’re jealous, Ahyoungie~”

That made Dana stopped on her track, stared at Mark in disbelief. His tone when he called her name in endearment made her shudder. It wasn’t Mark she knew. gaped slightly while she took a step back from the man. “Who are you? What do you do to our Markie?” Her question success made him chuckled, he leaned his body forward before gave the girl a peck on the lips.

Dana blinked rapidly, shocked with Mark sudden show of affection. She was flustered, not really knew what she should do or say at her husband.

“Ya!"

Instead of justified his action, Mark stretched his arm, revealed the carton bag he brought since hours ago. "Here"

Mark shook his head when Dana didn't make any attempt to accept it. He slowly reached for her healthy hand, putted the small bag on her palm.

"Birthday present" he said with a small smile.

"What's this?"

Mark just shrugged, ruffled her hairs messily and then once again pecked her lips before walked ahead. This time around, Dana was the one who frozen on her spot. She just didn’t know how to behave with Mark like this. But then a sudden determination made her awakened from her confused mind.

It was a minute later when Dana appeared on his way, a teasing smile putted on her face that made Mark slightly surprised. "I was right!"

"What?"

"You're so touchy when you're jealous" Dana said while raised her brows in teasing manner. “You must be jealous since all of my attention early was on Junior”

"I'm not" He said, his forehead frowned unpleasantly.

"Whatever you say, Markie. But sure, you’re jealous" She shrugged lightly, purposely ignored Mark words that somehow made him frustrated.

Dana then lifted up her right arm, putted it on his face. "Can you open it for me, I don't have enough hands" She said cutely, pointed on her injured hand with her chin.

"You can open it when we aren't on the middle of the sidewalk Dan" Mark commented though his hands lifted up to did as Dana wishes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter