o36

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 36

“Jackson, the Best Friend”

 

 

Last night was a little blurry. As long as Mark remembered, it was a little loud with Jackson strong rejection of Mark shared a room with Dana and Dana shouts and yells on how ridiculous that idea was. And it wasn't because Jackson felt jealous or anything, it was because he was afraid Dana would do anything stupid to Mark, saying about how Dana craziness could taint his precious childhood friend’s sane mind. The main concern of their argument just signed before he threw his body on the couch in the living room and then fallen asleep, decided not to share a bed with any of them.

This morning when Mark was the only one awake in the whole apartment, he spent some time to think about his life and other person around him. He realized that somehow Jackson and Dana resembled each other. They were straightforward, dramatic, loud, carefree, irresponsible, weird, and have a lot of facades. The only thing Mark could pointed out the different was Dana was a lot more a bully than Jackson.

The thought made him wonder how that two person knew each other. But then he chuckled, of course, bird of a feather flocks together.

The room became brighter as the sun rise, awakened Mark from his thought. He stretched out, slowly rubbed his eye while his other hand reached for his phone on the table beside him. The gap between him and the table seemed too far for his stretched arm. He was about to stretched his body farther when his foot trapped in the blanket pooled over his feet, made her winced before his body fallen from the couch second later.

Mark growled unpleasantly, rubbed his head that collided against the hard marble floor. He bit his lower lips though his arm still reached out for the phone.

It was seven in the morning.

He signed before decided to cook breakfast for everyone.

An hour and fifteen minutes later, Jackson came out from his room with his boxer and sleeveless shirt, slightly surprised when he saw Mark standing in his kitchen, for a moment forgotten about his guests.

"You're awake?" Jackson asked after he drank some water from the refrigerator, though Mark didn't answer the obvious question.

"What time is it?" Jackson asked again when he leaned his back on the refrigerator.

"Past eight already, you don't have work?" Mark said while he put the soup he made on a large bowl. He was surprised to saw the refrigerator loaded, considering how Jackson was. But maybe his best friend has common sense when he knew a guest would come over. Mark wasn't complaining though, he didn't need to spend time on grocery shopping.

Mark putted the chicken soup in the middle of the table, together with other dishes as fried egg, dried seaweed, kimchi, and some salad for Dana. Jackson just raised one of his brows while observed his best friend.

"Today, my shift wouldn't start until six" Jackson said lightly before pulled a spoon from the counter.

"Oh! Your cooking skills getting better" Jackson commented with a bright smile after he tasted the chicken soup. He then pulled a bowl before filled it with rice, taking a seat on the dining table and started his breakfast without waiting for Mark permission.

The older guy just signed, letting Jackson did whatever he wanted, too tired to nag him.

"So, how do you know that brat?" Jackson asked with his mouth full that made Mark once again sighed. He then took a clean glass and then filled it with carrot juice he made early, putting it in front of Jackson.

"We were classmate back then in high school" Mark said while grabbed his own bowl of breakfast, filled it with rice and then sat in front of Jackson.

"Are you two close back then?"

"Not really, I was Juyeon's seatmate"

"You guys still in touch after graduation?"

Mark hand that wanted to take some dried seaweed stopped midair, he pointedly stared at Jackson with raised brow. "What it is? Some kind of interrogation?"

"I'm just curious, just put yourself in my shoes, it turn out two of my best friends that I don't know they actually know each other suddenly getting married to each other behind my back. Maybe I'll und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter