o27

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 27

“Old Days”

 

 

“Oppa” Dana wrapped her healthy hand around the man waist, buried her face on the man chest, she really missed him.

“You idiot” The man shook his head, his palm rubbed Dana head in endearment. He was so worried when someone left him a voice message last night from Dana phone, he left as soon as he heard the message this early morning.

“I’m sorry for making you so worried”

Mark felt left out, he stared at the two people hugging each other in front him. The teacher awkwardly faked a cough, making them remembered the fact that there was also another person in the room.

What made Mark quite surprise was the look on Dana face, she stared at the stranger with so many emotion, endearment, and amazement. And he felt weird, how could he notice that.

“Are you the one who caused the accident?” The stranger glared at Mark with scary eyes, made the younger male sat uneasily on his seat. Mark stole a glance or two at Dana, seeking for a help, but the girl busily herself admired the stranger in front of her.

“No! My name is Mark Tuan, ehm… Dana’s hus… ehm….friend?” Mark tilted his head a bit, didn’t know what to say at the stranger, he really didn’t know.

“Mark Tuan…” The stranger mumbled over himself, there was an unnoticed playful smile on his face second later.

“When did you come to Korea oppa? You didn’t even call me, I’m sad” It seemed all Dana could saw in the moment was the man in front of her, she definitely forgotten that Mark just sat right beside her.

The man sighed, he then showed Dana his soft smile.

“I have business to take care of since last week, and quite surprised when I heard from Juyeon you ran away from home. I made a plan to visit you or maybe bring you back since two days ago, but something comes out and here I am, after a voice message of you got into an accident”

“You have been here from last week, Bang Yongguk? You’re really a jerk, I hate you” Dana frowned unpleasantly, she bit her lower lips while removing her gaze from the man in front of her.

The man laughed in amused, he then ruffled the girl head before his gaze turned sad.

“I’m sorry, but happy birthday, Ahyoung-ah”

~

 

Dana just seven years old that time, when her parents decided to took away her sister, Iyoung. She lowered her head, stared at the big garden behind her house. She bit her lower lips, feeling lonely and sad.

It was until a boy three years older than her approached her from behind with his gummy smile.

“Why are you so glummy, Ahyoung?” Dana lifted up her chin, stared at Yongguk briefly before shook her head slowly.

“I’m fine”

“Ei~ it’s all written on your face, do you miss Iyoung? It’s okay, they said she’ll be back as soon as she is better” Little Yongguk comforted Dana, he ruffled her hairs in endearment.

“I heard they wouldn’t bring back Iyoung, Oppa, what should I do? I really miss her”

“Don’t you belief me? She’ll be back, soon”

It was all little Dana need at that moment, someone who always comforted her every time she was sad, and lonely.

~

 

“Come on, you really need a friend Ahyoung” Dana shook her head, pulled her hand from Yongguk, she lowered her head low, not really confident with the crowd around them. Yongguk just gave her his sweet smile before ruffled her hairs endearingly.

“You really need to open up more Ahyoungie, staying on your room all day isn’t healthy. So, when Iyoung comeback she also have new friends” Yongguk offered his hand again with a smile, Dana was hesitated, staring at the kids her age playing happily around them.

“You don’t want to be lonely forever right?”

“But I have you, oppa” Dana whined cutely, timidly stared at her Yongguk oppa.

“Aigoo~~ You’re so cute, but you really need a new friend beside me Ahyoungie” Yongguk shook his head with a playful smile, pulled Dana hand and then approached a little girl that playing sand castle alone. The little girl absolutely Dana age, dressing in a boy outfit with her long hairs tied ponytail.

“Oi, Juyeon Juyeon Kim Juyeon” The little girl tilted up her chin, stared at the two kids standing in front of her, she frowned when they stood too close from her sand castle.

“What?” Little Juyeon raised her brow lazily, folded her hands on top of her chest, trying to be tough.

Yongguk chuckled amusingly, he then pulled Dana closer, putted his arm around her shoulder.

“This is Dan Ahyoung, you know, her house just beside yours”

Dana lowered her head, timidly glanced at Juyeon that glaring at her.

“Beside mine?”

“Yup, we’re leaving together, but she’s just really shy to come out playing” Yongguk nodded while patted Dana head, still with his addictive gummy smile showed on his face.

“Woah~ really? Then, Dan Ahyoung, let’s be friends! The three of us”

That time, Yongguk found her a really, really precious best friend. Dana was really happy that she has her Yongguk oppa in her life.

~

 

It was when Dana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter