o22

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 22

“The Trip and Cutie Mark”

 

 

Dana stopped on her track, blinking surprisingly when her eyes caught a sight of Mark, sitting on a bench beside his bike.

Mark lifted up his chin when he heard footstep behind him and frowned.

"What are you doing? Come here and let's go home before we're late for dinner" Mark signed Dana to approached him, he sighed when Dana still frozen on her spot.

"Are you waiting for me?"Dana slowly asked before glanced at her watch. "For two hours?"

The girl just finished her extra class with Youngjae, while Chris decided to go home an hour ago. And the images of Youngjae and Chris kissed came again. It wasn’t a really good memory.

She was surprised that Mark waiting for her although she already texted him that she would come home late.

“I saw Jinwoo went home early, I would be in trouble if you lost on your way home” Mark excused lamely, he made Dana looked at him with pointy eyes.

“Ei… let’s just say you’re worried about me” Dana gave him a teasing smile, her smile was really wide.

"Let's just go Dan Ahyoung" Mark said dryly while climbed his bike. A wide smile then appeared on Dana face, the girl giggled happily before sat at the back.

"Are you falling for me Markie?" Dana playfully said that made Mark growled.

"Don't joke around" The man flatly said, pulled off his coat before handed it toward Dana.

"Yeah, definitely, you're falling for me" Dana widely smiled, gladly took the coat and tied the arms around her waist.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you said, you brat" Dana laughed happily when she heard his words, the girl then put her arms around Mark waist when he started pedaled the bike.

"Markie, just admit it, don't you worry, I wouldn't let you have a one-side love. It's not a pretty experience" Dana jokingly said, though her words made Mark felt guilty.

~

 

The Tuan household was on chaos a day before the school trip, since the twins and the couple were attending the trip, leaving Mr. Tuan alone for two days. The old man sulked when he knew it.

"Come on dad, it just two days and one night" Chris rolled her eyes, still busily packing her things.

"And I'm all alone for two days and one night" Mr. Tuan pouted, childishly folding his arms on his chest.

"You’re not complained when we all went to Jeju Island" Mark commented dryly, leaned his body on the sofa while playing with the remote TV.

"That’s different, I spent the holiday with my brother-in-law when he visited Korea, but now I'm alone"

"Wait, uncle Josh visited?" Joey came out from his room, stared at his father while tilted his head.

"...yeah" Mr. Tuan nodded his head, blinked repeatedly at his son.

"Why aren’t you tell us?!" Chris shouted in surprise, stopped all her activities and glared at her father with crossed arms.

"...I didn't?"Mr. Tuan tilted his head, scratched the back of his head with a sheepish smile.

"Yeah, you didn't" Mark shook his head tiredly. His siblings really like their uncle, and since he rarely visited them, it must be a big disappointment when he visited and they couldn't meet him.

"What about JB Oppa?"Chris asked with sparkling eyes that made Joey snorted. Oh yeah, their celebrity cousin, Im Jaebum.

"Yeah, he visited too with his band-mate, Junior" Mr. Tuan nodded his head, innocently smiled at his heartbroken daughter. Chris is a big fan of Junior.

"Dad!!" Chris whined while threw a scene, she felt betrayed that her father didn't said anything about her uncle, her cousin, and her idol visited their home.

"Look at her, finally, her true self made an appearance" Joey commented that got a slap on the back of his head from Chris.

"Wow, what is it about?" Dana entered the house with Rey on her side. She just came home after took Rey for afternoon walk, and to witnessed Chris being a little bit dramatic was something rare and interesting.

"Nothing, just that dad forgets to tell the guys about their uncle paid a visit with our famous cousin and his band-mate" Mark answered, not even glanced on his siblings anymore.

"Famous cousin?" Dana tilted he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter