o37

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 37

“Idealistic”

 

 

"Let's play!" Jackson shouted out in enthusiasm, he clapped his palms once while stared at the persons in front of him.

He, Mark and Dana decided to spend time in a cozy café just around his work place when lunch time came. Some best friends’ time would be really good since he seldom saw Mark and Dana lately. Jackson didn't want to acknowledge it, but he was a little lonely when Dana wasn't around, and Juyeon wasn't always free since she has a company to run.

"No thanks" Mark answered flatly, slurped his iced Americano without lifted up his gaze from his phone, not really interested.

"Okay, let's play!" Dana nodded her head while leaned her head on Mark shoulder, she pouted when Mark shrugged her head off.

"21 questions game sounds fun" Jackson said while wiggled his eyebrows, his suggestion made Dana rolled her eyes."What? There are a lot of question to ask"

"It's so childish, and there’re three of us" Dana commented sarcastically.

"I don't care, so Dana, who's your first love?" Jackson asked playfully with his body leaned over to the round table.

"Is that even a question? Of course... Mark Tuan" Dana said with a shrug.

"Wait, it was Mark? Hey! I really thought it was me" Jackson whined dramatically.

"You're my first boyfriend, not first love" Dana rolled her eyes before slurped her yogurt. She smiled slightly when she found the taste was so delicious.

"Can you stop talking about your history in front of me?" Mark said, lifted up his chin with a sweet smile that made the whole table turned quiet.

"So, Mark who do you think is the most beautiful girl?" Dana asked second later, switched the topic as soon as possible. She stared at Mark with her sparkle eyes.

"I'm torn between Twice Sana and AOA Seolhyun" Mark bit his lower lips in thought, before softly chuckled when Dana slapped his arm in annoyed.

"Hey! How can you said that when you have me just beside you?!" Dana whined with a frown, she became more annoyed when the cafe just had to play AOA song Excuse Me in the background and Jackson laugh didn't help her either.

"Jackson, what do you think?" Mark asked instead, ignoring Dana who was pouted beside him.

"Nah, that's a hard question indeed my friend" Jackson said with a seriousness, purposely teased Dana farther. "But I prefer Jeon Somi" He high-fived Mark seconds later when he saw Dana red face.

"I hate you all" The only girl pouted even deeper. “And Jeon Somi?! Jackson, I bet she is younger than Chris!”

“Age is just a number anyway” Jackson shrugged with a cute smile.

“Then, name is just a word, prison is just a room, parent is just a person, cancer is just a disease, and married is just a status. That’s a not very idealistic way of thinking, dr. Wang” Dana raised one of her brow before tilted her head. “Sure, in relationship age is just a number anyway, but an age showed its person experience”

“I don’t know you’re such an idealistic person, dr. Dan” Jackson shook his head in amusement, he then leaned his body, pressed his chest on the table. “My next question, so, your marriage isn’t just a status, huh?”

“Of course”

“Well, I’m just curious since you asked me out just because you lost to a bet, and I’m pretty sure you married Mark just because you wanted to ran away from your trouble” Jackson shrugged lightly though he wasn’t joking at all, it was his way to knocked some sense to that hard-headed best friend of him, he was so tired of her irresponsibleness.

“So what if I married Mark just because I didn’t want to face the reality?”

Mark who was just about to slurped his Americano stopped midway, frozen on his seat before stared at Dana with a blank face. He stayed like that for two seconds before chuckled lightly, putted his Americano without drank any.

“Yeah, she used me as a shield from her trouble, no surprise” He commented with a shrug, back to play with his phone.

“Hey, how can you break his heart like that, you bad person” Jackson said with a frown, stole a gaze or two at Mark worriedly, knew for sure that his only childhood friend was someone who could hid his feeling eas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter