o18

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

“Sweetness”

 

 

“You’re not serious right?” Dana stared at Mark skeptically, the latter just shook his head while sighed. He already expected Dana to react this way.

“Then you can go home alone” Mark shrugged lightly before raid his bicycle, he thought it was unnecessary to ride his car around the village, well, he barely ride his car even though he went to the city. And for Joey and Chris, they choose walking to go to school and back, the teenagers often drop by their friend’s home or simply hanging out with their friends after school.

“Mark! I wear skirt!!” Dana whined annoyingly, she frowned while folded her hands in front of her chest.

“Then you can go home alone, as I say” Mark closed his eyes briefly, softened his voice when he was aware that some of the students that passing by stared at them in interest.

“Urgh! Fine!” Dana screamed in frustration, she glared at Mark from the last time before walked ahead. The man shook his head when he heard Dana cursing him silently.

Mark then chuckled, Dana was tripped over her own heels for a few times.

“Where are you going? The way home is the other way around!” Mark yelled when he saw Dana took the left way from the school gate.

“I know!” Dana annoying voice made the students around her looking at her weirdly, while Mark just shook his head in amusement.

~

 

“Stop following me!” Dana hissed in annoyed, she glared at Mark that rode his bicycle slowly to match her speed. The man just chuckled at her, somehow, he was getting used with Dana whines and annoyingness.

“You stayed in my house, if you forget”

“Then go ahead! I can find the way on my own!” Dana pouted, folding her hands as the way to show her irritation.

“I am” Mark answered lightly before increased his speed, leaving Dana in disbelief, but then the tip of her lips slowly raised when she can saw Mark house in the end of the small street.

Her smiled was vanished as soon as its came, the girl just broke her heel when she didn’t saw that there was a rock in front of her. How great.

Dana silently cursed, painfully massaged her ankle while looked at the front, to her disappointed, Mark was gone from her sight.

“A-are you o-okay?” Dana turned around her head, stared at a boy that standing just a few steps away from her. He wore her school uniform.

Dana wondered why she didn’t notice it sooner that there was someone walking just a few meters behind her.

“I’m not” Dana said flatly, sure he was maybe one of her students, but hey, until then he was stranger.

“H-how c-can I-I help you?” Dana tilted her head in confusion, the boy was shuttered over nothing, was he that nervous?

But Dana started to notice that the boy wasn’t focused on her, he was staring anywhere but her. She also notice the dirty blazer he wore, there was milk spilled on it.

“There’s nothing to help” Dana bit her lower lips, her voice was softer and the older turned down her guard.

“Are you going home?” The blonde then slowly standing, pressing her lips when she felt the throbbing pain on her ankle.

The boy nodded before pointed his finger at the house just beside they were standing.

“Jinwoo stayed here”

It was a small orphanage.

“Jinwoo!” The two of them then looked at an old lady that came out from the house, she clapped her hands once before approached the boy with a worry in her eyes.

“Aigoo, I was worried you lost again” The lady hugged the boy dearly, making sure that he was alright.

“Jinwoo is okay, Madam Park”

Dana stared at the boy blankly, frozen on her spot before a pat made her turned her head slightly. Mark was standing beside her, still with his working attire.

“I think you getting lost when the house is just at the end of the street” Mark commented slightly, he then stared at the two people in front of him.

“Good evening Madam Park” Mark bowed slightly at the old lady while warmly smiled at her. “Hey there, Jinwoo” the man also waved his hand at the boy, Ahn Jinwoo.

“Good evening, Tuan seonsaengnim. Aigoo, you’re still charming as always” Madam Park smiled at Mark pleasantly, Jinwoo was still on her arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter