o17

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17

“New Job”

 

 

Dana blinked for a few times, stared at the ceiling blankly before stretched her hand, clutched for her phone. She stared at the time for several minutes, started to think what would be seemed to slipping for her mind. She shrugged, and then looked around the room, Mark already gone and the house seemed empty.

It was her second week on this house, and Dana enjoyed it too much than she expected her to be. Well, she miss the city for time to time, but she getting less stressed staying here.

That was when she remembered the day, today was Monday and her new job was starting from Monday.

“!” Dana cursed silently, grabbed her towel before disappeared to the bathroom and came out ten minutes later. She searched for a suitable clothes and satisfied with a blouse and a mid thigh skirt. Dana put her blonde hair in messing bun, grabbed her bag at the corner of the room, and then came out from the room in hurry.

“Oh, Ahyoung” Dana stopped midway, turned her head to saw her father-in-law looked at her in confusion.

“Where is Mark, Abeonim?” Dana asked instead, she then putted her heels in hurry while leaned her body at the wall.

“He just went fifteen minutes ago with Joey and Chloe, they have school” Dana closed her eyes in annoyed, well, she was annoyed to herself for forgetting to told Mark about her new job.

“Mind to give me a ride to my new job place, Abeonim? I’m late…” Dana cutely blinked at her father-in-law, while Mr. Tuan just shook his head in amusement.

“Sure, I’ll just drop you on the way to Mr. Kim vegetables field”

~

 

Mark smiled at his students, it was the first day attending school after the summer break. Well, although there were some sulked here and there, he was glad that the village police office didn’t calling him for some student’s trouble. That mean his trouble maker students were getting better.

“So, any story you want to share?” Mark leaned his face at his palm, smiled pleasantly at his students.

“But Ssaem, the homeroom hour just ended five minutes ago” Youngjae, the class president said quietly, he was blinked innocently at his teacher.

“Nah, your first period teacher didn’t come in yet” Mark shrugged lightly, looked at his watch for the nth time.

“Ssaem! Aren’t you going to tell us something?” Mark frowned when he heard his own brother voice, he wrinkled his noise, not to happy with Joey suggestive face.

“No news from me” Mark said flatly, not that bothered with his students curiosity.

A knock was heard from the door, Mark silently glad that there wasn’t any opportunity for his students questioning his life.

There she was, his forever late student, Kim Saeron. She was sheepishly smiled at him while bowed her head severally.

“You’re late again, Kim haksaeng” Mark tiredly said, he once again wondered when that one student of him going to change.

“I’m sorry, ssaem” Saeron bowed once last time before opened the door wider, showed the person that standing behind Saeron. Mark was frozen when he saw it.

“And I also met the new biology teacher” Saeron smiled cutely at her teacher before walked toward her seat.

“Dana?” Mark blinked several times, stared blankly at his wife that smiled widely at the whole class. There was some gasp that was heard here and there. Well, Mark wasn’t the only one that seeming surprised with Dana appearance.

“Hello class! I’m Dan Ahyoung, your new biology teacher. From what I heard, Mrs. Lee took pregnant break and I’m here as her substitute” Dana cheerfully said, not aware of Mark shocking gaze.

“Noona!” Dana attention then moved toward Bambam and Yugyeom at the back of the class, waved at her excitedly.

“Hi there~” And Dana also seemed not aware of the odd gaze her new students gave her, well, she have blonde hairs and wore a skirt that seemed shorter than supposedly. Not to mention her perfectly manicured nails. Although it was a good news for the male students, it was rare to have a teacher as pretty as her.

“…well.. uh… looks like your teacher is here, I’ll take my leave. Have a nice day kids, and see you next period” Mark sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter