oo1

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

“Reunion”

 

 

A girl entered a luxurious restaurant in Cheongdam-dong. She caught enough attention because of her silver hair with pink and blue highlights. But then it was what made her looked several years younger than her actual age.

Her eyes then caught a table full of people like her as soon as she entered the restaurant. She sighed before approached the table with a wide smile.

Reunion Seoul Private High School alumni ‘o5

She silently read the words that written on her invitation, the girl then putted the invitation on top of the table in front of her. The wide smile still on her face, trying to remembered her friends in high school days ten years ago that came today.

“Dana-ya, you didn’t change” A girl with her hair around her shoulder greeting Dana pleasantly. Dan Ahyoung, or usually called Dana hugged the girl in front of her with her pretending smile.

“Kim Gyumi, your self didn’t change much either” Dana slowly said, grateful that she could remember the girl’s name or she would be on trouble.

“Oh My… you still beautiful and sparkling just like the old days, I envy you~” This time a girl with long brown hair came to Dana, hugging the girl before sat beside her. “It has been… like nine years since we last met, right?” The girl once again said that made Dana slowly nodded her head. She didn’t remember.

“Maybe…” She softly whispered, the silver hair then looked around the room. The guests already arrived on their first reunion. Everyone seemed happy chatting with their old friends. Well, everyone but Dan Ahyoung. She felt really awkward and out of place, she wasn’t a big fan of gathering.

“Hey! Isn’t that Mark? Mark Tuan?”Park Jia –the girl with long brown hairs- said, her word made Dana turned around her body, stared at the front door with widened eyes. She was frozen for a few seconds before took the closest menu in rush and covered her face with it. She didn’t ready to face the man she didn’t met for over than ten years.

“What’s wrong with you Dana?” Kwon Jungmin, a guy that sat beside Gyumi stared at Dana in confusion, he then laughed when a memory from his teen days appeared on his mind.

“Oh My God, you once rejected by Mark on school festival!” Jung grinned at Dana, what he said made people around them heard it and joined the laughter. It was really a precious memory.

“Oh, Dana? Dan Ahyoung?” Dana silently cursed Mark why he would choose their table and decided to take the seat next to her.

“Oh… hi Mark, long time no see” Mark was surprised that the girl with a menu covered her face was Dana at first, but then a smile broke on his face, he found it funny to met the girl again after so many years. He remembered all of her attempt to gaining his heart in high school days, and it was pretty hilarious now that he thought about it again.

In other hand, The Great Dan Ahyoung wanted to disappear that exact moment. The sad memories in her last year of high school made her wanted to choke the man beside her.

“Haha… Look at you Dana-ya, although actually I truly confused. Mark Tuan, how do you can rejected a queenka like her?” What Jia asked made Dana wanted to slap the girl.

~

 

Dan Ahyoung straightened her uniform, looking at her reflection in front of the mirror. Her dark brown hairs were around her shoulder, and it looked neat with a hair band the she put. She then pulled out her phone from her pocket, stared at the picture of a guy with specs as her wallpaper.

“Oh my Dan… I didn’t know that you’re serious with that nerd” Dana stared at the girl that suddenly appeared beside her in shock.

“Kim Juyeon! You surprised me!” Juyeon, her childhood friend just gave Dana her creepy smiles. The girl looked so much different from Dana, if Dana was elegant and cute then Juyeon was the other way around, she looked tomboyish and rude. But the two best friends gave a same confident aura around them.

~

 

The memory made Dana blinking for a few moments, remembered the fact that she didn’t saw her best friend yet.

“Oi! Dan Ahyoung” Dana took a deep breath, looking at her best friend that childishly chased away Park Jia so she can sat beside her.

Kim Juyeon grinned widely at her classmate in high school, she tilted her head to the side when her eyes were set on the man that sat beside Dana other side.

“Mark Tuan! Long time no see~~” Juyeon offered her fis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter