o29

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29

“...a jerk?”

 

 

Mark sighed softly, it was near midnight when the three of them arrived on the airport. The man once again sighed, still didn’t quite believe the fact that he was granting Dana wish to come to NYC. And here was him, standing beside his wife with some man he barely knew in the middle of the hectic airport.

“You want to come to my apartment first?” Yongguk voice made Mark awaken from his own thought, he turned around his head a bit that he could saw Yongguk clearer. Mark then moved his gaze toward Dana, staring at the girl that slowly shook her head.

“Nah, me and Mark just have this small backpack ‘cause we came here without any plan, and we would visit her first”

“Dan Ahyoung, It’s near midnight” Yongguk softly said in disbelief, he stared at the girl for a few seconds before sighed in defeat when he saw her cousin just blankly stared through his eyes. “Okay, if it’s what you want. My apartment password still the same, I’m sorry I couldn’t accompany you, still have some stuff to do at the office” Yongguk stretched his hand, ruffled Dana’s hair messily while gave her his naughty smile.

“See ya at home, sweetheart. Call this Oppa if you need something” Yongguk softly kissed Dana’s cheek before walking back while waved his hand. “Give my greeting to Dani, and lastly… Welcome home, Dana-ya”

Yongguk blow a kiss at the girl before turned around at the same time a man in suit approached him, must be his secretary.

“It’s near midnight Dana, we can visit your sister tomorrow morning” Mark softly said, he didn’t want to said anything actually, it just the fact that Dana was so stubborn that made him worried about the girl a little more than usually. She just stressed out, getting into an accident, and flew over twelve hours in the same day. He was worried if she passed out, again.

“But I really want to meet her” Dana said shortly, her attitude would made Mark really annoyed if not the fact that Dana wasn’t on her best condition, physically nor mentally.

“Okay, but there wouldn’t any cemetery open on a time like this” Mark straightened the backpacks on his arms, one his and the other one was Dana’s.

“It’s a private graveyard, you shouldn’t worry” Dana said flatly before walking ahead, leaving Mark that just sighed before her tiring behavior. He didn’t want to have a fight, really, moreover when he was trying to understand Dana’s feeling a little bit more seriously and when he started to make an effort on their relationship.

“Fine” Mark said seconds later, he took a little run to catching up with Dana. The man then patted Dana’s head from behind while softly whispered. “Whatever makes you happy, Mrs. Tuan”

~

 

Dana frowned in displeased when her eyes caught a sight of a bouquet of white lilies on her sister grave, she sighed while closed her eyes for a few seconds, trying to suppress her annoyingness. Yongguk was with her this entire day, and the fact that her cousin was in Korea for the past week made it impossible that the flowers were from him, moreover when the fact that it was flower. And she didn’t quite fond of the thought of her mother nor her father pay a visit on her sister grave. They didn’t have any right, and she really hates it.

“Are you alright?” Mark voice made her blinked for several times before slowly shook her head.

“I’m fine, just really happy” Dana softly said, she then pulled out her healthy palm, stick it out on Mark. The man then putted out a bar of chocolate and a pack of marshmallow that they bought on the way here.

“It’s actually sad, whoever brought this flower sure didn’t know Dani at all” Dana said with a sneer while putting the chocolate and marshmallow beside the flowers. Her voice broke the silence, if not the fact that it was the most important time in Dana’s life maybe Mark wouldn’t dare to stand here, in the middle of night, in the middle of graveyard. The man slightly wondered if his wife ever felt fear of her spine.

“I have an allergic for seafood, and Dani have an allergic for flowers. That’s why, she always eating all of the seafood when our parents forget that I have allergic and ordered seafood or eating on Chinese restaurant when we were out for dinner with their business partners, though it wasn’t for a long time when their business partners took a notice of my sister flaw. And I always took care of the garden, making sure that the flowers wouldn’t harm her. It’s funny really, because I love flowers and she loves seafood. Maybe that’s also the reason why I’m not quite too fond of flowers since she was gone”

“Well, whoever they are, they made an effort to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter