o21

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21

“Seriousness”

 

 

Today was Monday, and like any other days, Dana failed to come on time. She was late once again. The first period bell already rang five minutes ago, Dana hurriedly walked toward her first class, and like any other days, she found Saeron also running beside her.

“Annyeong, ssaem~” Saeron sheepishly smiled at her, the older girl just shook her head in amusement.

“Look like we’re late again, Saeron”

Saeron laughed lightly at Dana, she then grabbed her teacher hand so she could move faster. “Let’s go Ssaem, I don’t want to hear Tuan ssaem nag this early”

“Yeah, he nagged a lot” Dana chuckled happily, they then stopped in front of Saeron class, Dana first class were at Mark class.

“I know right?” Saeron commented with a face while knocked on the door twice, she entered the room with another sheepish smile.

“You’re late again, Kim haksaeng” The young girl could heard her homeroom teacher said dryly, but she just gave him her biggest smile.

“I’m not alone” Saeron winked at Mark while pulled Dana beside her, “Dan ssaem accompany me”

Mark just sighed when he saw Dana sweet smile, he shook his head tiredly before grabbed his wooden stick and bag.

“Don’t forget you have extra class this afternoon, and Dan Seonsaengnim, you must be a good example for the students, not the other way” Mark pointed his wooden stick at Dana, the girl just pouted.

“Aww Ssaem~ you couldn’t treat her like that~” Yugyeom whined from the back of the class that made the other students started to teasing him as well.

“Silent!” Mark sighed once again, since his class found out about his relationship with Dana, they would teasing him in every opportunity.

“Dan Ssaem! You can come to me if you already bored with my brother” Joey suggestive words made Kim Youjung, his seatmate slapped the back of his back in annoyed. “Ya, how can you said that!”

“Yeah, you brat!” Kim Sohyun kicked Joey chair from the back, the two girls success made Joey groaned in displeasure.

“Ya, I’m not your punching bag!” Joey frowned while folded his hands on his chest.

Mark closed his eyes for a moment, sighed and then tapped his wooden stick against the board, success to make his students attention on him again.

“You don’t want Han Seonsaengnim from the other class here, right?” Mark raised his eyebrow before smiled in satisfied when the teenagers sat silently, although some of them pouted unhappily.

“See you guys next period” Mark then left the class, and giving Dana a pat on her head on the way that once again made his class on chaos. Oh, he was forgetting that they were in class already, how nice.

~

 

“When do you plan to marry me?” Dana asked when they were in their room after finished dinner. Mark almost tripped over his own feat when he heard Dana unexpected question.

“We’re already married” Mark faked a cough before approached his desk and his laptop. Dana laid herself on her side, stared at Mark while leaned her head on her palm.

“You know what I mean, the wedding” Dana raised her eyebrow, waited for Mark reply. The man bit his lower lips while pretending to be busy with his laptop.

“Mark Tuan, you don’t even wear the ring” Dana stared at Mark bare fingers, pouted in disappointed.

“Are you changing your mind to marry me?”

“Why’s the sudden of seriousness?” Mark closed his laptop, turned his body so he could saw Dana clearly. It was out of nowhere that Dana suddenly mentioned the sensitive subject.

“Ani… It just popped out in my mind” Dana pouted, and Mark just sighed.

“I’m not changing my mind, well… sometimes I’m questioning myself if I’m not crazy, but we still going to married for real. Oh, the wedding will come if you stopped being childish and faced all of your problems. I also need to ask your father blessing, you know, although I know it was too late anyway. So, don’t expect me to prepared the wedding if you still being a coward”

Dana blinked repeatedly at Mark, she didn’t know that Mark was that serious with their marriage. It just, now it felt more real for Dana.

“Ah… I wore it as a necklace, the ring”

~

 

A man walked through the busy airport, a big smile was showed on his face when he saw someone familiar that holding a paper with his name written on top. The girl, the one that picked up him waved her free hand happily at him that mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter