o24

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 24

“…Fight?”

 

 

“Ya, are you guys crazy?!” Joey hurriedly pulled Jinwoo arm before closed the classroom door, the boy stared at his classmates in disbelief. He and Jinwoo decided to the guy’s room after having some coffee and waffle. And Joey definitely didn’t saw it coming when he saw his classmates sat circling some Soju bottles and packs of cigarette.

“Ssttt!! Don’t be too loud!” Jimin, one of his classmates hissed.

“Don’t report it, Joey” Eunwoo said it with pleaded eyes, Joey class shared the room with 3-4 and Eunwoo from that class.

“Han Ssaem didn’t found out when he inspected the room?” Joey asked, he just surprised, not like he would stopped his friends or telling his brother. The guy just worried about Jinwoo and maybe Youngjae, their class-president was a teacher-pet.

“We hide it well, so did you mind take care of Jinwoo? You know, he’s too innocent and this is rated” Kim Taehyung, or V as he like to say gave Joey his attractive smile while cutely blinking at Joey.

“Yeah Joey, just for tonight… You don’t even smoke” A student from the other class pleaded that left Joey with no choice, the guy just too loyal for his liking.

“Just until midnight, but where’s Youngjae? You guys should worry about him more, you know” Joey asked with raised brow, he then slowly pulled Jinwoo arm, ready to leave the room. Maybe he could spend some time wondering around the beach behind the school when it stopped raining.

“You don’t know? He’s having a date with your sister” Bambam answered flatly, he silently hissed when he was aware of what he just said, Chris surely would kill him if she know.

“He what?!”

~

 

“I’m not join, are you guys crazy?” Saeron hissed unpleasantly at her friends, she stared at Youjung and Sohyun with wide eyes.

“Come on Sae, don’t be such a coward” Sohyun grabbed Saeron arm pleadingly, she gave her friend her cute smile and aegyo.

“Yeah, you know, I mean we wouldn’t get lost, I managed some friends from here to come with us" Youjung also convinced Saeron, her eyes wondered around the empty hallway, making sure that there wasn't teacher around.

"How could you guys making some friends within a day?" Saeron started in disbelief.

"That's not important, come on, it just tonight Sae" Sohyun once again pleaded, Saeron looked at Sohyun before moved her gaze toward Youjung. It was a minute later when Saeron sighed.

" Fine, just this once"

~

 

Dana took a deep breath before opened the curtain farther, the noise made the other two people in the room moved their attention on her.

Mark awkwardly pushed Seulgi while glanced at Dana, feeling uneasy.

"Hey Dan, are you feeling better?" Mark approached Dana bed, he smiled at the girl while Dana just nodded silently.

"Really?" Mark raised his brow, the girl was so quite since the trip started, moreover when she didn't stopped talking about JJ Project before.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Dana pushed Mark aside, slowly wearing her heels before got up from the bed.

"Thanks for the medicine Ms Kang, and nice to meet you" Dana showed her usual cute smile at the other girl, she then walked out even before Seulgi answered her.

"Wait, Ya, Dan Ahyoung" Mark called his supposedly wife in confusion, he then shrugged before glanced at Seulgi.

"Ehm... Sorry for her behavior, she's so rude sometime, well... thank you for taking care of her and it was nice to meet you again Seulgi, it's been a long time" Mark threw away his uneasiness while smiled at Seulgi.

"It's nothing, she's your girlfriend?"Seulgi waved lightly, chuckled in amusement.

"Kind-of" Mark bit his lower lips, unsure with his own answer.

"Wow, I don't know your type would change that drastically"

There was a minute of silence after Seulgi spoke, she just bit her lower lips guiltily. Mark then faked a cough while scratched the back of his nape.

"Sorry..." Seulgi sheepishly smile and Mark just shrugged lightly in response.

"That's okay, but, well, I don't need any ideal type for being with Dana" Mark showed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter