oo2

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

“First Love”

 

Winter, 2005

Seoul, South of Korea.

 

It was Dana first day at Seoul Private High Schools, cursed her parent throughout the way to her new school. She still can’t believe it that her parents got divorced, making her lives with her father in Seoul and leaving her lovely home in New York. What’s made Dana more annoyed that’s she has a new mother a month after her parents got divorced, the fact that her step sister is the annoyed person alive didn’t help either.

“Dan Ahyoung?” Dana blinked, tilted her head when she sees a girl with PE pants underneath her skirt.  The girl has long hair that she tied ponytail, widely smiles at Dana before hugs her.

“Dana! It’s you!”

“Kim Juyeon?” Slowly Dana smiles when she remembered her friend from her childhood days, they’re neighbor before her family move out to the state a few years ago.

“Oh my Joo! I miss you” Dana hugged Juyeon for a few moments before stared at her best friend from head to toe, realize the same uniforms that they wear.

“You’re a student at Seoul Private High School?”

“Yup! You enrolled SP high too?” Juyeon grinning, she then pulled Dana sleeve to the bus stop that just a few meters from they’re standing.

“Yeah…”

“That’s cool, maybe if we’re in the same class it would be awesome” The two then ride the bus, sitting side by side in the back of the row.

“It’s like 3 years since I last met you Dan, How’s NYC?” Juyeon excitedly looks at Dana that just shrugged.

“There’s good”

“Oh, why are you back? Don’t get me wrong, I’m just curious” Dana took a deep breath, stares at the road from the window silently.

“My parent got divorced two months ago, my mother didn’t want to lives with me so I ended up followed father to Seoul, and what’s worse?”

Juyeon blinked, didn’t know how to reacts with the sudden information. She knows that Dana’s family isn’t the happiest family, but she still found her surprised when Dana said that.

“What?”

“I have step mother and sister just a month ago” Juyeon can’t told if Dana is okay or not, her expression just plainly flat.

“So… Aren’t you happy to meet me again, Dan?” Juyeon smiled, put her arms around Dana that made the girl slowly grinning.

“Oh Joo! I forget how actually fun you are” Dana pated Juyeon head, made the girl slowly frowned.

“Well, we’re going to spend this last year as highschooler together, so don’t ever forget about it”

~

 

“Hi! My name’s Dan Ahyoung. But please call me Dana” Dana sweetly smile at her new classmate, she can saw Juyeon at the edge of the last row. She gives Dana an excited grin, made the girl slowly shook her head.

“Please take care of me” Dana once again smile, made the boys in her class looked at her with heart at their eyes and her new girl classmates frowned. Dana knew if she’s beautiful and simply stunning, and it’s not a big deal because she can recall the same reacted from her past school.

“You can sit beside Yeri, Yeri raise your hand” Dana saw the girl with short hair slowly raised her hand, she then bow at her home-room teacher before slowly walked to the seat that is in front of Juyeon and her seatmate.

Dana frowned, stares at the empty seat behind her. She then gives Juyeon her fist with a big smile. Juyeon smirked before bumped her fist with Dana.

“You know Juyeon?” Her seatmate softly asked Dana when the girl sited beside her. Dana gives her a soft smile before nodded her head.

“We’re childhood friend”

Brakk…

Dana blinked, looked at a boy that just walk in the class. She stared at the boy for a few moments before nervously put her hair behind her ear. For the first time, Dana thought a boy looks extremely handsome at her eyes. His uniforms look untidy, but Dana thought that it’s made the boy looks hot. His messed hair and specs just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter