Bonus

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bonus
Unlikely Us

 

Mark sighed for the nth times, leaned his back on the white sofa behind him while massaged his temple. He glared at the woman who sadly was his bride with his mind full of plans to murder her right at this moment.

Her long hair wasn't blonde anymore but back at her natural color, and the reasons why he was fuming wasn't because she dyed her hair into deep brown –although she looked extremely stunning with her blonde hairs- but because she ordered the stylist in the salon they went to bleach his hair into platinum shade with grey and pink highlight as he fallen asleep when he asked for a cut. It was his first time to dye his hairs and she decided to give him a bright one right when their wedding just three weeks away.

If she wasn't Dan Ahyoung he sure to cancelled their wedding right away. The nerve of that woman. 

And he felt more annoyed when they already in this boutique for two hours and a certain bride still couldn't find the damn wedding dress yet.

"Just pick one already Dan" he commented with his lips pressed thin, his energy already dry since he found himself woke up with a weird colored hairs. He swore to never fallen asleep the next time he cut his hair, or better, not go to the salon with Dana on his side.

"You declined all of my choices, Markie Sweetheart" Dana smiled too sweetly for Mark liking, he mentally asked himself if his choice of woman was weird or he was just crazy to fall in love with someone as annoying as Dan Ahyoung.

"All of your choices were either too bare on the back or too low on the front, Dan" Mark said with his eyes closed.

"But they are beautiful"

"They aren't"

"It is my wedding dress!"

"I'm your groom"

"You're annoying"

"Don't you see the mirror every day?"

"Mark Yi En Tuan"

"I love you" Mark stared at her with a sweet smile, not wanting any quarrel just before their wedding. If she was this childish, he should be the mature one in their relationship. 

The employees of the shop stared at Mark with hearts on their eyes, too much for Dana thin patient. She glared at them before approached her groom, leaned her body and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Me too, I love myself"

Mark once again sighed.

He then rose up, shoved her body gently before looked out the dresses himself.

"You want the long one or the short one?" Mark asked, pulled out a dress and shook his head seconds later.

"Ehm, it doesn't matter actually, I look fine in any model" Dana answered, her smile widened. She then followed Mark, walked behind him while her eyes focused on the handsome man in front of her.

"How about this?" Mark turned around his body, showed Dana a long dress. The woman stared at it from up to down before shook her head. "Too long, and the stones aren't really my style, and it's covered my beauty"

"This?" this time Mark showed Dana a short one, she bit her lower lips and then slowly nodded her head. "I'll try it"

She grabbed the dress from Mark and disappeared to the changing room. 

When his bride came out ten minutes later with his choice of dress, Mark never thought that Dana could be more beautiful than she already is. The dress ended just a few centimeters beneath her knee, the long sleeves were see-trough and it was so simple that it pulled out her beauty perfectly.

"Am I beautiful enough in this dress?" Dana asked while straightened the dress, she then lifted up her chin with a charming smile.

"You're always beautiful"

Dana frozen on her spot, stared at Mark with a shocked eyes. "Who are you and what do you do to our Markie?"

"Why? Is it too cheesy?" The guy asked with a chuckle, amused with her response. 

"Yeah, it's so cheesy that for a moment I mistaken you with Jackson"

"Well, I'm more handsome than him, right?"

"Wow, I definitely tell him you said that”

"You know that I love you right?"

"Of course, as I said, I love myself too"
~

 

The wedding was simple, less than one hundred persons who were invited since the couple just wanted to share the moment with their closed ones. And when the people around them were laughing and happily chatting with each other, the newly married couple sat beside each other and sulked.

"You invited your exes?" Dana asked with a frown, spared the man on her right side a glare before watched some girls in the room with dead glare.

"It was just two persons who were coming, Dan. You invited your ex too and you even invited the man you failed to marry" Mark said with a roll on the eyes, he crossed his arms before leaned his back. 

"Jackson is your bestman and Park Jihoon was invited by my father, not me. You invited Im Saemi and that teacher who looked like still in love with you. Your admirers, Ms. Jung and the neighbor, Minah also come. Too much for my thin patient" Dana sulked even more when the girls she mentioned stole a secret gaze on their way. If they think Dana wouldn't aware, they made a big mistake.

"Why are you so grumpy? And besides, you also have that actor who was in a scandal with you and your idol Junior oppa on your guest list"

"I'm on my period"

"I'm not surprised" he shook his head and sighed when he saw a sweet wide smile putted on her face second later the moment Im Saemi, his ex who she hated so much, approached them. He was tired with all her mood swings. Mark once again questioned his insanity, he wasn't crazy right to choose Dana as his bride.

"It's such a coincidence that I visited Korea when you have your wedding, congratulations by the way, I'm so happy for you guys" Saemi said with a bright smile, she hugged Mark lightly before patted Dana on the shoulder and then back to her table. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter