o14

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14

“Meeting The In-Law”

 

 

Mr. Tuan stared at the couple in front of his door blankly, it was not helping when Joey and Chris peeked from his sides.

“Dana noona!” Joey greeted with a happy smile, while Chris just stared at her brother in disbelief.

Mr. Tuan gaze was on his oldest son before moving toward the stranger that standing beside Mark with a bright smile on her face, his gaze then once again moved toward Mark that looked really tired with two big suitcases on his hands and a very huge backpack on his back.

“Who…?”

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Dan Ahyoung, we once met on Mark graduation back then at high school if you remember” Dana said sweetly while not-so-secretly waved her hand at Joey and Chris.

“Ah… you’re Mark’s girlfriend on high school?” Mr. Tuan nodded in acknowledge, he then chuckled when he remember the incident quite clearly.

Mark just winced from the memory.

Dana wasn’t his girlfriend back then.

“We’re still together” Again, Dana always had a way with this thing. Mark just sighed before leaving his family with Dana, the girl can handle the explanations on her own.

Chris stared at her brother before followed Mark to his room.

“What?! You’re Mark girlfriend at high school?” Joey asked in exaggerate, he stared at Dana surprisedly.

“We must broke up because I had to continued my study at Hong Kong” Dana said smoothly, “Sorry, can’t told you early”

“And It’s my pleasure to meet you again Mr. Tuan” Dana brightly said at Mr. Tuan that stared at her the entirely times.

“Come in, Ahyoung-ah. Aish… Where is that son of mine when his girlfriend is cold outside” Mr. Tuan ck-ed before gestured Dana to enter their simple house.

“But why are you with that much bags?” Joey asked curiously, while Mr. Tuan hissed at his youngest son rudeness.

“Mark didn’t tell you? I thought that he told you beforehand” Dana said in uncomfortably, coincide with Mark that come out from his room. The guy stared at Dana in disbelief before scoffed. Of course the wife of him would make him suffer.

“She ran away” Mark said simply, made Dana lifted up her chin in annoyed, well, she was hoped Mark put more effort on their relationship.

“You what?!” Joey and Chris asked quiet loudly, the female twin was come out from Mark back when she heard Mark reply.

“Joey, Chris, go into your room” Mr. Tuan said when he found this conversation was more than Mark introduced his girlfriend, moreover when he caught the sight of his wife ring on Dana finger.

“But-“ The twins was about to protest when Mr. Tuan lifted up his brow, made Joey and Chris sighed before went to their own room while whispered incoherent words on their way back.

“So?” Mr. Tuan plopped his body at the sofa in the living room and then stared at the couple in expectation.

“We planned to married this year, dad” Mark finally said while the quietness started to make him uncomfortable.

“Figure out already” Mr. Tuan nodded his head while his eyes were stared at the ring on Dana finger.

The girl uncomfortably scratched the back of her head while bit her lower lips in anxiety, for a moment made Mark smiled in amusement, it was a rare thing to saw that annoying girl in this state.

“hm… actually, I had this problem and we decided to enlisting our marriage early” Dana said carefully, somehow Mr. Tuan thought made her anxious. Maybe she started to understand why the main character in the dramas always afraid of their in-law. It was nerve-wrecking.

“When is exactly this early?” Mr. Tuan asked in wonder, slightly amused with the way Dana act around him in contrast with her cheerful self just minutes ago.

“Ehm… this morning?” Dana threw a sweet smiled, covered her uneasiness. Met an in-law sure was scary.

“Haha… so, in the eyes of the law, my son is a married man already?” Mr. Tuan chuckled before shook his head, Mark just face-palmed before took a seat beside his father. His father wasn’t that scary, and somehow it amused him that the one made Dana stay still was his own immature father.

“…yeah?”

“Oh man, you’re got a beautiful wife right there”

“Dad!” Mark said in embarrassed, he leaned his back at the sofa while covered his eyes with his arm.

“Oh dear, why are you so stiff? Come here, have a seat” Mr. Tuan said finally when he was aware of Dana expression. The blonde girl then nodded her head while timidly sat in the single sofa in front of the two Tuans. How can this father-in-law of her made her turned into someone that wasn’t her. Juyeon and especially Jackson would laugh their off if they saw this side of her. No doubt.

“So, what was this trouble hm?” Mr. Tuan asked softly, gave his somehow daughter-in-law a gentle smile.

“Don’t tell me, you made her pregnant” Mr. Tuan glared at his oldest son th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter