o33

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 33

“A Small Piece”

 

 

Breakfast was awkward.

Dana kept on stealing a gaze or two at Mark, but the man seemed oblivious, or he just chose to ignore it. The scenes from last night still felt so fresh in Dana's mind. The girl never thought that the man in front of her would do that. And when she saw he just sat there like nothing happen made her annoyed.

Jerk.

"So, your plane tickets are tonight at 7 p.m. For the time being, enjoy your time in NYC" Yongguk said with his signature gummy smiles, ignored the awkward atmosphere around him. He chose not to meddle with the couple business, let them figured it out themselves.

"How about you, Oppa?" Dana asked, deciding to turn away her gaze from Mark.

Fine, if he wanted to stay silent, she didn't care.

"I'll visit Dani's grave before go to the office. Sorry, I couldn't entertain you cousin, but I'll be there on your departure" Yongguk stared at Dana with an apology smile, unlike Dana, he was quite responsible with his work.

"That's fine, I'm not a little kid anymore"

"Glad that you acknowledge it" Yongguk offered an easy smile, teasing his cousin a bit.

"Oppa"

"Kidding" Yongguk chuckled lightly, "So, how was the dinner last night?"

Her cousin question made Dana remembered what happening last night, once again, or if that thought ever left her mind.

“It was okay” Dana said shortly, wanted to escape the situation.

“Is your forever admirer also present? You know, that Kai kid”

Dana choked on her meal, she stole a gaze at Mark, but her supposed husband just eating his breads like it didn’t affected him the least bit.

“Yeah, it was a pleasant seeing him around” Dana said while nodded her head and putted on her signature sweet smiles.

“Haha, I’m surprised you felt that way, remember when he visit you in Korea last year? He made the entire hospital believed he was your fiancé, at least the rumors last for half a year” Yongguk laughed naturedly, he ignored the fact that Mark freeze on his spot.

“How did you know that story?” Dana sweet smiles disappeared, a frown replaced it. She wasn’t pleasant with the fact that Yongguk seemed to know everything about her life. He really didn’t change.

“Juyeon is my ears and eyes” Yongguk said cheekily, he then stood up when he finished his meal.

“You already want to leave, Oppa?” Dana asked with a pout when she saw Yongguk putted on his coat, her sudden mellow voice made Yongguk chuckled.

“Not like you, I have duty, idiot” Yongguk said before briefly hugged Dana, he then patted her back twice.

“Take care” Dana softly muttered before Yongguk disappeared from her eyes.

“I’m done” Mark quietly said before rose up from his seat. “Just put the dishes on the sink, I’ll wash it later.” He continued seconds later.

“Wait, where are you going?” Dana asked with a frown when she saw Mark putted on his leather jacket and cap, forgotten her half-eaten breakfast for a moment.

“Walking around”

“And leave me alone?”

“Don’t be dramatic, I’ll be back before you know it”

Dana bit her lower lips the moment Mark left the apartment, she cursed him for the nth times that morning. But the sounds of her ringtones made her sighed before went to her room.

“dr. Wang wassup” Dana answered with a little genuine smile, her mood lifted up when she saw the caller id, it has been a while since she last saw her bestfriends.

“Ya! I called you since a few days ago, you brat!” Dana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter