oo5

Skool Luv Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

“Usual Days”

 

Summer, 2015

Seoul, South of Korea.

 

Dana winced when she felt her blanket didn’t covered her body anymore, one of her eyes opened up but she then frowned with her eyes closed when the sunlight unpleasantly blinded her eyes. She growled, mentally cursed anyone that disturbed her sleep.

“You would be late if you didn’t wake up like… now” Juyeon voice can be heard from the doorstep of her room, made Dana once again growled. Right, who would annoy her this early in her penthouse if not her only best friend?

“Kim Juyeon!” Dana darkly said, stared at the doorstep but her best friend didn’t standing at there anymore. She then puffed out her cheeks, looked at her clock that set up on top of the desk beside her bed. Her eyes rounded before rashly running toward her bathroom and closed the door with a loud blam.

Five minutes later, Dana come out with a soft blue blouse and short short. She then combed her silver hair and putted a light make up before grabbed her bag and her white gown. Dana glared at Juyeon when she saw her best friend seated at dining room with a sandwich at her hands. Her best friend just mockingly stared at her watch before giggled when she saw Dana annoyed expression.

“Why you didn’t wake me up early?” Dana snorted, grabbed a sandwich in the plate before walked towards her shoes rack. Wore her high heal with one hand while eating her sandwich with another hand.

“You always said that every morning I woke you up Dana” Dana sneered, she then brushed her hair to one side before looked up to Juyeon that standing behind her.

“Yeah, and maybe you shouldn’t bother me every morning with come to my house and touch my kitchen Joo. Just bother your fiancé! You already have one” Dana flatly said, she didn’t mean it and Juyeon know it. Although she must say that sometimes Juyeon presence annoyed the hell of her.

“You know that I love you more Dana… and aren’t you already late?” Juyeon lifted up her brow, chuckled when she saw Dana growled before leaving her penthouse and closed the door roughly.

Well, it was their usual morning.

~

 

“Where’s Dr. Dan?” Jackson look annoyed, he once again stared at his watch before massaged his temple. He then took a deep breath before darkly stared at the nurse in front of him.

“S-she… she didn’t arrived yet, Dr. Wang” The nurse looked afraid, although she often faced Jackson that annoyed because of Dr. Dan that always come late.

“Call her! She freaking have surgery right now!” Jackson snapped, made the old lady pressed the bottom of hospital telephone on top of her desk rashly. But before she put the telephone at her ear, she heard some patients or the patient’s family murmured. Nurse Jung then putted down the telephone-handle, she gratefully stared at Dana that made a way to them. She gained enough attention because of her bright hair color and her short short that really is short although she wore her white gown.

“Whassup Wang!” Dana sheepishly smile at Jackson and Nurse Jung when she stopped in front of them, she leaned her body at the counter and brushed her hair at one side.

“Dan Ah Young! You’re late!” Jackson gritted his teeth, glared at Dana that innocently stared at him.

“I know” Dana nodded, played with the edge of her hair with her index finger. She pretended to didn’t know Jackson dark aura.

“You have surgery Dr. Dan” Jackson took a deep breath before grabbed Dana sleeve before dragging her toward the operation room.

“Oh my god, Jackson! Why you didn’t told me early?! I forgot about that freaking surgery I have this morning!” Dana shoving Jackson, she then turned around, running toward her office room, leaving Jackson that once again took a deep breath.

Dana cursed throughout her way to her office room, she threw her bag to the sofa before grabbed her journal about all her patients. She mentally cursed herself, how can she forget about her surgery. Dana then running toward the operation room, she didn’t even care with the crowd that turned their attention at her.

“Dr. Dan, the surgery room already r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter